I suggest you ...

I am up to pass section. have completed a section but game is not moving onto next word. Any solution?

41 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeanette shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminKenny (Admin, Peoplefun) responded  · 

I bet you are missing a square. Look closer. There are some images that are being changed because it is hard to see missing letters.

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kathy Fawber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Word Collect will not let me choose a letter to move on to the next level.Why has this come up?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Press the arrow back in pass section can't get out ! Paid 2.99 to not have ads and can't play game. Gone thru the pass sections couple times ! Recommended this game to other people . Sorry now!

• Wayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stuck in Pass mode. Doesn’t let me enter any letters whatsoever, nor can I skip to next one. Certainly did eat my coins up though, and never gave me anything for them. Thankfully I did not upgrade the game, which I was planning on because I was enjoying it so much. Now looking on here I see so many people with same issue, and company posting same non-solution. Too bad, so sad, now I have to find another game to replace it.

• chellejay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I checked on this, saw I wasn't missing anything. The game is simply not working.

• Danny Morris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why does it have to cost me 50 of my coins just to get a 1 letter hint? I think that 15 coins or even 25 coins but 50 is just way to extreme of a penalty for using a hint that only gives you a single letter. I guess that this wouldn't bother me so badly but I worked hard to get the coins that I have and I would like to see to how many that I can collect but you guys really need to cut it to at least 25. thanks

• Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finished a level but game won't advance but gave me my coins. I see other people are having this problem too...love this game!

• Austin Sodaro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On Arch 12 I just completed because I used coins. The letters were R O U G M E and it would not let me enter the word rogue because I had already found that once in the puzzle. Then after using 5 hints the mystery word that I could not spell was rogue again. Just FYI. The same word was used twice on the same level which was Arch 12.

• Angel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If there's 4 circles on right, you need to guess a 4 letter word to get to next level.

• Deborah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Frozen at end of a game. Used hint which advanced to next game but now can't enter any word

• Bpeters10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completed a level but game will not advance me to next one unless I use coins. Already did that once on a previous play but no anymore. Unless this glitch is fixed, will delete game . Developers get on this!

• Michelle Custer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

stuck in Pillars. when I go back to a level I just completed, it's blank again. Rather frustrating. Please let me know how to make it work.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base