I suggest you ...

I am up to pass section. have completed a section but game is not moving onto next word. Any solution?

42 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeanette shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kathy Fawber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Word Collect will not let me choose a letter to move on to the next level.Why has this come up?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Press the arrow back in pass section can't get out ! Paid 2.99 to not have ads and can't play game. Gone thru the pass sections couple times ! Recommended this game to other people . Sorry now!

• Wayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stuck in Pass mode. Doesn’t let me enter any letters whatsoever, nor can I skip to next one. Certainly did eat my coins up though, and never gave me anything for them. Thankfully I did not upgrade the game, which I was planning on because I was enjoying it so much. Now looking on here I see so many people with same issue, and company posting same non-solution. Too bad, so sad, now I have to find another game to replace it.

• chellejay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I checked on this, saw I wasn't missing anything. The game is simply not working.

• Danny Morris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why does it have to cost me 50 of my coins just to get a 1 letter hint? I think that 15 coins or even 25 coins but 50 is just way to extreme of a penalty for using a hint that only gives you a single letter. I guess that this wouldn't bother me so badly but I worked hard to get the coins that I have and I would like to see to how many that I can collect but you guys really need to cut it to at least 25. thanks

• Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finished a level but game won't advance but gave me my coins. I see other people are having this problem too...love this game!

• Austin Sodaro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On Arch 12 I just completed because I used coins. The letters were R O U G M E and it would not let me enter the word rogue because I had already found that once in the puzzle. Then after using 5 hints the mystery word that I could not spell was rogue again. Just FYI. The same word was used twice on the same level which was Arch 12.

• Angel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If there's 4 circles on right, you need to guess a 4 letter word to get to next level.

• Deborah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Frozen at end of a game. Used hint which advanced to next game but now can't enter any word

• Bpeters10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completed a level but game will not advance me to next one unless I use coins. Already did that once on a previous play but no anymore. Unless this glitch is fixed, will delete game . Developers get on this!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base