I suggest you ...

What Is Brilliance?

And why do I care? It seems to be a completely arbitrary and useless piece of info. Just sayin'.

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lester shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The main objective of this game is for the developers to reach into your phone and gather data. I’m not a conspiracy theorist and I enjoy playing the game (level 2289, 20k+ coins, 110k+ brilliance), but it’s a little disturbing when items I recently searched for on Amazon appear as ads in the game. Coincidence? I don’t think so.

• Jillian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Brilliance should be used for something. A hint costs 100 coins (which is a lot since a letter or word is worth 1 point or coin) for a random letter placed randomly on the puzzle. You can use the bullseye & rocket (the latter is random though the prior is your choosing & specific) for 200-300 coins. I’m highly competitive to a fault so I think better words should be worth more as well as those you find that aren’t in the puzzle. The dictionary needs major updating because legitimate words like “garner” isn’t even recognized at all. It comes up a lot & gets “shaken” off whereas text shorthand is accepted. Additionally, some accepted words are really not one word or are a hyphenate. New words need to be added as I can only use “rite” etc so many times.
    It’s kind of silly that when you put in a word & want to know the exact definition, the game says it has no definition for it. Game is a great, fun time passer but these things need updating & improvement. Just saying.

• Cclk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ORT and PRONTO were not recognized today. I have had other words not recognized in the past.

• Judith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do you keep score in this game? What does the score mean? What number is high?

• Bamaboy61 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Responding to chunkysdisco's remarks:
    OK, so the objective is to kill time.
    Then, what is the objective of acquiring points i.e., 'Brilliance'.
    Is there a leader board? (For achievement satisfaction or competitive rankings?
    Why are we given the opportunity to buy coins. What can be purchased.
    Am I missing something Chunk!
    Have a great day.
    BamaBoy

• Bamaboy61 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not to be a pain in the butt, BUT, what is the objective of this game !! My third request for an answer

Feedback and Knowledge Base