I suggest you ...

should make a version in the game for kids to learn sight words

there should be a setting for kids, where the levels progress at a rate suitable for each school level

32 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

chris v shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! My kindergarten aged granddaughter wants to play mine, but it’s too hard for her.

• Grace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make a version that is suitable for 3rd graders and up,8 years old. The ads are pretty revealing too, maybe some kid friendly ads?

• David Hartl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! My nephew LOVES this game but it uses words too far above his grade. Would totally buy him a kids version.

Yes- please a version for kids! My 7yr old niece loves playing but the words at my high levels are too hard for her.

• Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My grandson plays wordscapes. He figures out words he doesn't know. He's 8yrs old and could benefit from sight words that are specific to his grade level. Please work on a program for kids.

I would buy it right now for my 3rd grader if you had it. She wants to play my version but its too hard.

• L. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. There should be a kids version. Also if there has to be adds make them PG!

Please please please make a version for kids. My classroom kids went crazy when I showed them these. Sight words would be incredible or easier theme based words. Thanks ! I am addicted to this game.

I completely agree. This is such a great game and it would be perfect for various age levels

• Cheryl Abadie Christians commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Funny, I "play" with my granddaughter. I tell her which letters to choose and then sound out the words pointing to each. She is in preschool. The easy, three letter words are especially helpful right now. When you have cat, hat, rat all in a row she can see how the letters make different words. It isn't just sight words but also phonics!

Feedback and Knowledge Base