I suggest you ...

an ad after every level? TOO MUCH

I know you need to make money but this has too many ads. They take away from the playability of a good game. I suppose the idea is to just annoy the hell out people until they pay up? More likely to just drive people away.

47 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. We try to make a reasonable balance.  Most of the core features of the game are free to play. For less than the price of a sandwich or fancy cup of coffee…The paid version removes ads. Creating and running quality games such as Wordscapes takes many hundreds of thousands of dollars so at some point we hope it is interesting enough for people to spend money for hints or to remove ads if they seem bothersome. Thanks for playing!If you would like to upgrade to the paid version you can tap the coin symbol in the bottom left of the screen to remove ads. Thanks

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm getting 2 ads after every single level. That's not a reasonable balance That's absurd.

• Mda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is an add for an app called choices- stories you play. The ads show examples of stores, two of which are sexual in nature where a woman comes home to find her husband in bed and you are given the choice to join etc... my 11 yr old loves this game. Don’t think that is appropriate for her to have to watch over and over.

• Blob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too many ads. Too much greed. 30 min playtime it’s time to uninstall.

• Wendy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t think we should have to pay for apps that are suppose to be enabled to erase when we don’t want them I already am paying for my phone monthly services taxes insurance so why must I pay for some thing that is free free ads should be enabled to be X out of the not frozen in our games

• Wendy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an add on my words games that won’t go away and no way to X out of it. It is really annoying

There is an Ironscape ad blocking my Wordscapes access for hours...how do I remove?

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apparently you can accidently touch the screen when putting it down or handing it to someone and incur a charge. In my case a $50 error.

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You did not address my complaint. How could my simply handing the phone back to my wife result in a $50 purchase?

There is an ad blocking my use of Wordscapes for over an hour. I cannot remove it. This is fraud!!!! How do I delete it? Remove the ads or I will remove the game!

• Peggy Acker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm done!!! Being bombarded with the next, newest designer drug constantly ISN'T my idea of having fun. Too many really fun games out there to put up with this crap. If I like a game, I pay for it. I don't expect something for nothing, but I'm SIMPLY not putting up with drug ads when I'm trying to relax and play a game.

I am trying to play in a tourney and cannot progress because of an ad I cannot remove. Not happy. Have had enough of turning my iPad on and off to get rid of the ad. Quitting this game in protest.

I quit for the same reason. I actually paid twice the money toPlay with another app. This is a pain in the butt

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base