I suggest you ...

Valid words not accepted

Other PeopleFun games (I.e. Word Chums) allow words that WordScape rejects. Valid words are valid words, no?

132 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminKenny (Admin, Peoplefun) responded  · 

Do you mean bonus words? We have purposely restricted some words from the bonus. We are considering expanding it soon.  Thanks

77 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes there are huge numbers of valid words that are not afford by the game, and even worse... Many answers they accept and want are not actual words, but prefixes, etc or capitalized place names. They need a way better dictionary.

• Debbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem with Dropwords. It won’t accept valid words such as visitation and experience yet will accept AO, NY, AA.. and even some proper nouns. What is with these games?

• James Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Words I have found to be missing:
        avocet
        pierce
        cant
        ester
        stet
        ids
        trues (a verb, as in "the bicycle mechanic trues the spokes on wheel)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

many common words are rejected ret, lei, not just where 3 letter words are not allowed. What dictionary are you using?

• Lynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cant get rewards for watching videos rewards half the time it doesnt work but i like the game but this is getting ridiculous lately

• Dm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please don’t place white clouds and white word squares. Hard to see number of squares white on white doesn’t work. Especially when playing on phone.

• Rubi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We keep using "hint" because you all have restricted valid words that can be used to get coins. So, the excuse that the hints are 50 Vs 100 for someone else, is totally ridiculous. I really like the game. But it's frustrating to put combinations of letters together to make a valid word; and it's not acceptable and you can't even get it as a bonus! Seeing as though you can only get 1 point/coin from the bonus, you should allow all words or more...

• Deidre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be another way to get extra coins? These two words are in the dictionary...neither words aren't being accepted... Elgea Algee

• ANONYMOUS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Frustrating to pay for this and not have valid words accepted.......wasted enough time and money on this.....

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base