I suggest you ...

What an I supposed to do with the Brillance points?

49 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sydney Warren shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

119 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just won a second Tourney. Going it to it, I was on about 63,000 Brilliance points. After the result, it’s still the same instead of being ‘x2000’ to the better. Is there a limit on Brilliance points?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the weekend tournaments have people competing against artificial intelligence. I will finish a puzzle quickly, only to find out I am three times as many points behind as I was before completing the puzzle.

You all need to calm down. Sorry you can't "use your points" but the point of this game is to kill time. It's not an RPG with an upgrade system or anything. People being mad about this is crazy

• matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't used a single hint in the game cause there is no point using them when its all the same shit. My 3 year olds vocabulary is more impressive than this. And has anybody else noticed that they have tried using a word and it wouldn't accept the word and then you can try it again about 6 tries later and it all of a sudden works.

• Beth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too easy. Too repetitive. Limited vocabulary. Denies some real words and accepts text lingo. Wow. Wonder how old the developers are! Finished the whole game and got nothing but a big disappointment at the end. The spin off games (ie Wordscape Bloom) are even worse. What a shame. This game could have been great.

For all its Brilliance, the game deserves a better sequel. The original game is nicely designed visually but there wasnt much thought put into design of the game progress. It's also a surprisingly limited on vocabulary.

I am on level 1348 and have over 63,000 Brilliance points what does it get me absolutely nothing

• Shawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the game. I'm currently on level 1074. However, one thing I hate about the game are the amount of words that are not being used. You definitely need to expand your vocabulary!!

• Tom Kane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And seriously, to devote such prominence and animated drama to “Brilliance” - when it has absolutely no function, use or value - is just silly. And as much as I enjoy the game so far, it’s a constant reminder that this was kinda slapped together without much in the way of actual design. Profitable? I’m sure it is, but put just LITTLE more meat on the bones.

• Tom Kane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys, improve your vocabulary! “Uvea” is part of the human eye, as legit a word as “knee” or “dermis”.

• skm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So the main purpose of completing the actual puzzle is to earn brilliance points, but those only measure progress. It is all the extra words you find that earn you coins, which are actually useful if you want an occasional clue and you don’t want to spend real money (which I never will in this game, BTW!) I think it’s weird that a secondary aspect of the game (extra words and challenges) are the only thing that really earns you usable points, whereas the actual primary game has only “level” and “brilliance” which are just progress markers and seem redundant. I definitely enjoy the daily puzzle with its added challenge of finding words in an order, the timed challenges that pop up, and I will sometimes compete in the weekend tournament when I’m running low on coins. But the main puzzle has become a bit monotonous. I’d love to be able to do something with all that so called “brilliance”!

• Jessica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful to have an exchange system to earn coins from a certain amount of brilliance; I have 70k points at level 1600 and it might be nice to have some use for them.

I have so many points. What is the “ point” of that?!! Please think up a use for them otherwise it’s “ pointless!” Barbara Oram

The coins should definitely be used to buy things! Otherwise, what’s the point in having them???

I have run out of puzzles, 4800 completed. Seems like Wordscapes should post new puzzles more often

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m currently on level 443, and I still absolutely love this game. If you’re bored, there are millions of other games out there. This is enjoyable for the sheer puzzle factor. Yes they’re usually fairly easy, but that makes it all the more satisfying when a level really stumps me for an ENTIRE day and I finally freaked get with the simplest of words ever :P

I don’t really use the coins i have over 2000 and have never spent a cent of my own money on this. Play the daily game for more coins, and chase the butterfly!

I got many of my friends and siblings into this, we tend to find ourselves suddenly immersed in levels swapping phones and helping each other when we get stuck, it’s a lot of fun. Whenever I get tired of it, I’m always right back into crushing levels again a few days later. Take it for what it is- Pretty, fun, and uses my brain in a mindless way that I don’t feel as guilty about. Love it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base