I suggest you ...

What an I supposed to do with the Brillance points?

53 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sydney Warren shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

136 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought Brilliance points added up to the total of words figured out. That would be nice to know.

Genius or Brilliance points should be worth something worthwhile or else they’re pointless.

• Patricia Mayer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I play wordscapes and the rockets come upit says no internet. what am I doingwrong.I know Iam on theinternet. help

• Amy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes I get bonus “events” to play games with words and earn coins: some are timed and putting glowing dots on butterflies, some are answering questions, some are like playing hangman. It seems the option to play is random and infrequent. My husband plays and he has never gotten one of these “events”. What do you do to get them?

Agreed on this point - I'm starting to wonder what's the point of having these brilliance points. It's not like you get anything for them.

I simply want a list of directions and the ability to go to next if I can’t get the bonus word!!!!!!!😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Made the mistake of buying "no ads" within 15 rounds of the game completing..If i want to continue with the games i have purchase once again...
    Not Happening

• Jad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its stupid that the brilliance points are worthless. They don't buy hints or anything! Complete waste

• Noname commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too have entered a word many times which gets rejected only to work after a number of times. Why is it rejected at first?

• Noname commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if some of those brialliance points got us some bees something. Give us some motivation.

• Wordplayer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, I have over 167,000 Brilliance points, am on level 3634 as of this post. I agree with most of the comments here. Just passing time but it's so aggravating to type in a real word and it's declined only to have aah or something equally silly accepted. Waste away that time and keep adding Brilliance points....

Let’s make them do something
    Like maybe extra letters filled in for tournaments base on #
    What about ranking?

• UnPawsed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anonymous, weekend tourneys aren't rigged. I aim for bonus words so when I complete a puzzle, I get as many points as possible. Also I'm pretty dang fast at solving puzzles. I could win most weekends, but I'd have to spend most of the weekend playing and given that there's no real stakes or rewards, I only play to win occasionally, just to challenge myself.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just won a second Tourney. Going it to it, I was on about 63,000 Brilliance points. After the result, it’s still the same instead of being ‘x2000’ to the better. Is there a limit on Brilliance points?

I think the weekend tournaments have people competing against artificial intelligence. I will finish a puzzle quickly, only to find out I am three times as many points behind as I was before completing the puzzle.

You all need to calm down. Sorry you can't "use your points" but the point of this game is to kill time. It's not an RPG with an upgrade system or anything. People being mad about this is crazy

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base