Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

134 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kayleen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Click home twice to bring up your history in mini boxes. Delete each box and wordstacks should continue. This was driving me crazy that the game would freeze but my 11 year old granddaughter showed me this trick so I wouldn’t have to reboot.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Soooo tired of the screen freezing. I AM NOT missing a square. It freezes after I try to continue to the next level. Tired of rebooting. As soon as the level is finished, it happens again.

Hi, my game is frozen on level 1745. I completed the puzzle but it will not clear for next level...frustrating

• Nikki Birdsell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This solution does not make sense with what is happening. I am like Werner Mueller. I will complete va level and instead of moving on, I get the big spinning wheel of death. I do not want to have to delete and reinstall as I have thousands of points.

• Werner Mueller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keeps freezing with spinning wheel. Had to reinstall losing all levels just to get spinning wheel again. Needs fixing. Very frustrating

On iPad and iPhone 5s, Word Stacks hangs between games. VERY FRUSTRATING. I have to power off, wait, reload--and then MAYBE! COME ON!!!!!!!

• Nelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finished level 124. Level 125 will not open. This is the 3rd time. I lose everything I’ve worked and paid for. I won the tournament yesterday. First place. I will lose 2000 stars.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many levels are there? I've reached the end I think. It says come back soon when new levels are added!

• Moraig Gray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finished Word Trip at level 9720. Cannot get any further even though it invites me to play! Does anyone get any feedback or helpful advice?

• Magnolia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same as Soupangel, my screen is just frozen on a mountain scene. I’m between games. No ‘X’ in the corner. No way to move back or forward. Help!

• Soupangel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Screen seems to be frozen. I just see misty mountain scenery with no puzzle, no ads, no x in the corner, etc. I can’t move off the screen. What can I do?

• Jax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Screen frozen for days had no option to delete game and reload from App Store lost everything and back to level 1 grrrr

Is it only contenders this is happening to? Have lost second place again because cannot play

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base