or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminKenny (Admin, Peoplefun) responded  · 

Players that seem to be stuck on a level are usually missing a square. It is overlooked because it is hard to see. The latest update address the issue by highlighting the last word in a puzzle.

Thanks

91 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Susan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Screen frozen on yesterday's SOLVED puzzle! Had played NEW G-game and won - the game reverted to yesterday's game - sans LETTERS - and is now FROZEN. I have 3,000+ points!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm getting booted out of the game please help it's very frustrating. I won't be playing much longer if it's not fixed.

White square on screen will not let you proceed. Why is ther no list of rules for the game re found can words and bonus points

Toon Blast, it sends me to the App and the Done icon doesn't do anything. The only way I can get out is to re-boot.

Before a level I get the mandatory two apps with the ex outs. On the second one, the Toon Blast, it sends me to the App and the Done icon doesn't do anything. The only way I can get out is to re-boot. It was intermittent for awhile, now it is every time. Any suggestions?

this game sent me to another game and i can’t exit its telling me to dl this new game

• Dee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m frozen at level 832!!! So frustrating!! It won’t let me spell words or anything. Completely stuck!!!!!

Screen frozen. All words completed but won’t move on. Will be really upset if I have to delete and start over since I’m at level 2,688😳😳😳

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base