or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminKenny (Admin, Peoplefun) responded  · 

Players that seem to be stuck on a level are usually missing a square. It is overlooked because it is hard to see. The latest update address the issue by highlighting the last word in a puzzle.

Thanks

108 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gummie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Word stacks - Screen was frozen on ad & stayed that way despite going in & out. Was resolved by opening game from Play Store

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am uninstalling wordscapes. I am stuck for 20 minutes at a time on a toon blast ad. I don't want toon blast. I want to continue with wordscapes. This is the third time. I am done.

• D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mine freezes after completing the whole session - then won’t let me go beyond the apps ad.
        Hmm - ....

• D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Think it’s a fix - happening more and more as I progress through levels. Personally, too many ads and so the design is wrong. Unless it sorts itself soon I’m going to give up and also advise others to go elsewhere! Life is too short!!

• JG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I put in the word “rhino” and it registered in the list but the letters did not disappear from the stack. #282 mammals. I have double clicked on my iPad and deleted running apps, but nothing changes.

Why can't I move from level 3500 wordscapes in bloom I have completed this on my I pad and want to move but this appears to be stuck please can you help me many thanks

• Joan Doggrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s the Washington Post crossword puzzle that freezes up. Sometimes closing it and opening again helps, but not this time.

• Cyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really irritated! Frozen app won’t respond despite all steps. Just purchased coins, so if I have to delete the app and start over, I lose the points and coins. SUCKS!

• Alene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Between games requiring to watch videos or contact friends and won’t allow me to play.

• T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Kenny, My Wordscapes game offered an Angry Birds ad. The game then “mostly” froze on that screen. The “x” is visible in the upper right hand corner but pressing it doesn’t make a difference. I can press parts of the ad and get new screens within it, but moving off the ad altogether is not happening. Is there anything I can do? Do I need to start the game over?

Thank you, T

• Susan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Screen frozen on yesterday's SOLVED puzzle! Had played NEW G-game and won - the game reverted to yesterday's game - sans LETTERS - and is now FROZEN. I have 3,000+ points!!!

I'm getting booted out of the game please help it's very frustrating. I won't be playing much longer if it's not fixed.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base