I suggest you ...

daily puzzles button not showing up on home screen

friend does not see the daily puzzle button on his home screen, but I do.

152 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vanessa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was able to play the daily puzzle for the past months. However, something went wrong on the 4th day. It said come back tomorrow to play the next daily puzzle and I was surprised to see the date "May 24" with a check on it! So does this mean I still have to wait for May 25 to be able to play it again? If this is so, for sure I won't be able to get the coin rewards and the pic collection..How sad..

• Grayden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got the daily puzzle for a while but now it says I’ve played April 20th and to come back tomorrow but it keeps saying that and it’s not even April 20th!!!

• Cathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to have the daily play on iPad. But since I can't play it anymore I have presumed it's down to the new iOS update which I can't do as my iPad is old.
        Don't know if this is the answer but you think the admin team for the provider would at least tell us.

• NHolmes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have changed my tablet and when I download this game I do not get the daily puzzles anymore. Why?

• Ann Girling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get the daily puzzle but am unable to solve it due to the screen freezing each time I attempt to put in the first answer. I have only just downloaded this game - am I missing something?

• Shirley Potter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why don't I have the daily puzzles. what do I need to do to get them. i sm unable to play anymore. I have completed all the levels of the regular puzzles.

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MY DAILY PUZZLE WILL NOT LET ME FINISH THE LAST ONE ITS BEEN STUCK HERE FOR A WEEK NOW..

• Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the daily puzzle button? I get a notification for it but no daily puzzle button.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base