I suggest you ...

Why are my hints only 50 coins and my wife's 100?

160 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Charles shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminKenny (Admin, Peoplefun) responded  · 

We are running some tests that may cause a fluctuation in the cost of hints for some players. You may also see more words accepted as extra words and counted as bonus points in the future. We are trying to find a balance for everyone that is fun and not too expensive. Hopefully we will have it wrapped up soon and everyone will be on the same system. Thanks for playing. We appreciate it.

90 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt Sugui commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i heard that you are also the dev of wordscapes: in bloom, wordscapes: uncrossed and word mocha

why is it that in word mocha getting coins is literally far more faster and easier than Wordscapes and in In Bloom the hints cost a hundred!? wordscapes and uncrossed are practically the same

heres more: my mother's hints are only 25!!! omg do you use some perlin noise function
        well it is not noice!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please keep working on the COST per hint and the payoff per word. It's really out of balance. Also, too many words I KNOW are real words are not being counted. I suggest you check that ! Thanks for a great game. One more suggestion, can you come up with more ways to earn coins, the offers and surveys are so erratic in the pay off. They seem to ALMOST ALWAYS cut you off before the last page.....they get our answers, but we get no prize !! How about "pop up" timed short word puzzles ??? Select pay off by time given to solve !

My coins were 1,056 and I went to play now and there are only 400. Can I have an explain for the loss of points (coins)???

• D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep winning coins for swapping and the box is full. Just won 100 and cannot use them. Can someone please explain. Thanks

• William Knowlton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many people play these games in competition with each other. It is hard to compete when the playing field is not level.

• Mike G. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was over 10,000 points yesterday. Just now I started to play and I am at 9,857. What happened to all those coins?

When I installed the game last November, hints costs 25coins ... And now I reinstalled it, it costs 50, how does that thing happened?

• Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought my hints cost less because I’m nicer than my husband. Ha.

• Kk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
        Is there an update on when the coin discrepancy between iOS and Android will fixed?
        Thank you

Why are my wifes hints 100 coins and mine are 50, she is higher up the levels than me but still 100 coins per hint. This is frustrating and unfair,100 coins per hint is too much !! Can she change this in anyway ???

• Lady Manlisis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i was playing this game for about couple of months, then lately mY phone accidentally restore, some of my applicatiOn goT lost, including wordscape, gOod for me it was connected to facebook. then i re'install this game, and put back to the level where i'm stuck, but sadly my coins were gone, that should be 2,000+, it just become 300, and mY hints 25 become 50.. what happen?? how can i put back the 25 hint??? and my coins???

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base