I suggest you ...

i accidently deleted the App. it did not restore my levels worked hard to get.

71 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Denise Gayle Fowler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I deleted the app for my Wordbubbles game and I want to restore it to my level where I left

• Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wtf a dating site? LOSER! I deleted my wordscapes app and I’m so happy I did. Now I can play. I ran out of levels so now I start all over. It works for me. I won all tournys.

• Natasha imran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So i deleted a game but now i regret it so please send me a email so i can download the game back

I emailed them and they told me if have ever logged in to Facebook and you uninstall and reinstall you will not loose your progress. So if you are out of levels you are just screwed until they do another update which who knows when that will be?? But if you’ve never logged in then you will lose everything. Peoplefun should be ashamed for taking people’s money and not providing a product.

Does the developer answer on this forum? I purchased the upgrade to get rid of the ads... but nothing happened... ads still popped up! Was told I should reinstall the app... but now I’m back to level 1, zero coins (I had 3000) and tons of ads... I hit the restore purchases button and nothing happened... grrrr

Hi there, I like to reset to start all over prior to join in The weekend challenges. Please help me. It's fun to start all over from zero points. Thanks

So if you run out of levels, you can delete the app and start all over? I might do that just so I can play. Do you also lose your coins?

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was on level 611 and had an upgrade on my phone. Had to start from scratch.

• Frances Filippo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I deleted my app due to the Frozen and was at level 320 n was hoping it would reset it again But it didn’t can you pls look into this cause l was really enjoying the game. Thank you

• Ebony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are there no answers to this thread? Please say "can't fix" or give help!!!

• Leon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been playing on my phone. Just got a tablet, only half the coins came through. Why is that? Can I get the coin amount that is on my phone - to my tablet?

I accidentally deleted the app and downloaded again but i went back to level 1...😔
        How can i restore my level

I deleted the app because it was glitchy. Would not accept answers that were correct. Had paid for “no ads..” Was hoping you fixed problem, reinstalled, back to level one. Was in the low 700’s. Can y’all possibly fix this? Has glitch been corrected? Using iPhone 8Plus. Thanks in advance.

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally deleted my app and I was on almost level 800 how do I get back to that point cuz it took me back to one

• Koenigin Mel B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally deleted the app and downloaded again but went back to level 1 ☹️☹️☹️how can I bring my level back?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base