I suggest you ...

i accidently deleted the App. it did not restore my levels worked hard to get.

82 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Denise Gayle Fowler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

35 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got a new phone, installed Wordbubbles, had to start from level 1. No Facebook button any more. Also I have ads again after I paid to have them removed.

• Jock Mackenzie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have lost my wordscapes maybe accidentally deleted ! I was approaching level 2000, so don't want to restart, but I have installed it again

• T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I deleted app because I was tired of nothing new happening. However when I reinstalled (to see if MAYBE you had added more), I COULD
    NOT RESTORE PURCHASES! I paid to have no ads!!!!!

I deleted my wheel of Fortune game accidently and I want to restore it back on my phone.. how do I restore it?

I deleted the app for my Wordbubbles game and I want to restore it to my level where I left

• Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wtf a dating site? LOSER! I deleted my wordscapes app and I’m so happy I did. Now I can play. I ran out of levels so now I start all over. It works for me. I won all tournys.

• Natasha imran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So i deleted a game but now i regret it so please send me a email so i can download the game back

I emailed them and they told me if have ever logged in to Facebook and you uninstall and reinstall you will not loose your progress. So if you are out of levels you are just screwed until they do another update which who knows when that will be?? But if you’ve never logged in then you will lose everything. Peoplefun should be ashamed for taking people’s money and not providing a product.

Does the developer answer on this forum? I purchased the upgrade to get rid of the ads... but nothing happened... ads still popped up! Was told I should reinstall the app... but now I’m back to level 1, zero coins (I had 3000) and tons of ads... I hit the restore purchases button and nothing happened... grrrr

Hi there, I like to reset to start all over prior to join in The weekend challenges. Please help me. It's fun to start all over from zero points. Thanks

So if you run out of levels, you can delete the app and start all over? I might do that just so I can play. Do you also lose your coins?

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was on level 611 and had an upgrade on my phone. Had to start from scratch.

• Frances Filippo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I deleted my app due to the Frozen and was at level 320 n was hoping it would reset it again But it didn’t can you pls look into this cause l was really enjoying the game. Thank you

• Ebony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are there no answers to this thread? Please say "can't fix" or give help!!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base