Hello shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ellen Cherkoss Zive commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would love more interactive games, maybe more tournaments. a word list on the board to help with repetition. Love this game! More information about why this game is 'good' for you.

• Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make Wordscape run horizontally on my iPad Pro 12.9”. My UAG support cannot be twisted vertically.

• Mikeyo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After completing tourneys etc, just playing for the sake of it seems a tiny bit dull. Also I feel like I'm wasting levels I'll need for the next tourney. When I run out of levels I can't play any more, right? I played a solo tourney a while ago which was a solo thing with constellations. That was good! More of those would work, & more chances to win 'chance' games would be great, such as the daily prize. That works very well. Might I suggest a 'Weekly Prize', with a wheel the player spins by flicking. It could spin for differing lengths of time depending on the force exerted. I realise you want players to buy coins etc, but they must be completely invested in the game first. But still, great game, thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it more challenging! Boring to have the same words repeated over and over while rarely introducing new ines.

• Adrian Mallett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Making the game co-op multi player would make this game awesome. For a small percentage I'll tell you how.

• funi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For some reason my game keeps freezing up. Sometimes for hours. It happens when I slide my finger.

Feedback and Knowledge Base