Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Teri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m very disappointed I shared Wordscapes and they went ahead of me and I’ve never received my 300 point for the referral!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can’t I use my VISA. I thought I had everything straightened out!
    DonnaLawsonOwens. please call.

• Gregory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is fun to play when you are alone and is great conditioning for your scrabble game.

• Arlene Litovsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m obsessed with this game! My only problem is that I have finished all of the levels! I’ve played some of your other word games, but Wordscapes is the best of the rest. Please update this game; there are many of us out there who want to play more.

• Lorrie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The game freezes every few seconds. The puzzle repeat way to often. I’ve done many of them 3-4 times. I feel like I’ve won the game, but not ending. Way to many ads. It’s aggravating to have ads between every puzzle. But the game freezing is unacceptable!!!!!!

• Sweet Lou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why so many ads interrupting the game. Every twenty seconds. Can't concentrate. It is killing a fun game.

I purchased the option for no ads on my iPad, however, when I play the game on my iPhone, the game is interrupted with ads.

Good afternoon, I'm wondering if anymore wordscapes are going to be created. I have got to Levels 5121-5200 and then that's it. I have gone to wordscapes in bloom and it's okay but like the normal one.

I really enjoy doing these as it keeps my brain active. Thank you

• Michelle Garmon Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make more tournaments available than.just weekends or challenges throught out the week for more eligiblility on coins.
    Absolutely LOVE this game. Keeps my brain challenged

• Michelle Garmon Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Makw more tournaments available than.just weekends or challenges throught out the week for more eligiblility on coins.
    Absolutely LOVE this game. Keeps my brain challenged

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base