Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It COULD be so much fun, but the developers have abandoned it and don't seem to be listening to those of us who have played it long enough to see the imbalance in the challenge and reward. Also, I've played it long enough to be incredibly frustrated at having almost 20,000 brilliance points that do absolutely nothing. Nothing. I have to solve 15 or so puzzles to get 25 coins, but a single hint (one lousy letter placed randomly) costs 100 coins. PLEASE. This is not a GREAT game. I could be, but it needs some tweaks. Developers, are you listening? Or have you abandoned this game?

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problem solving (Crossword puzzles, search-a-word, etc.) are good therapy for me, and this is right up my alley. The only downside is that some of the words are very odd, but at least there's a dictionary right there to make sure that they're legitimate.

• Donna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How often are updates available. Finished level 4400.
        Great game.

After so long, it should at least
        You move on, if you can't figure them out, you're just stuck.

• docsroc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the rare word games I enjoy. I even don't mind some of the ads because they're not long or I can move back to the game quickly.

I signed up for coins for my crossword puzzle, but never got the free coin credits.

No way to exit the game. Game crashes if a video and plays. Words are great but those things are irritating

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base