I suggest you ...

Problems advancing to next level

I cannot advance to the next level. Any solutions?

254 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

162 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot help but notice that the response of "notified the App Store to update and continues with "they should approve it soon." Your message is dated October 29,2018. Today is April 30, 2019. A bit absurd don't you think? Had I known there was an unsolved bug in the game I would not have chose it. Not fair to all those who have been waiting since October for an answer. Or did I not get notice if an update? I don't believe so.

• Jackie Carr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t advance to level 3501 for Wordscapes in Bloom . What do I need to do to move on?

• Gigi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was playing finished level1500? Now all I have is a background screen with music.

• Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completed level 24 weeks ago and can't advance to the next level. I thought I'd be patient and wait for the update, but I STILL can't level up. It's too bad, because I liked this game. Uninstalling now.

Apparently you are unable or unwilling to correct the level advance problem. Too bad. It’s a great game when it is working, but I can no longer recommend or endorse it.

Same problems as so many other people-can’t advance to next level even though present level completed.

People are not going to play this game and bother to spend their money when they can't get to the next levels. If you can't fix the problem then you need to update it every damn day

Well this post was October of 2018 it is now April 2019 and I am having this problem won't let me get past this level that I've already finished it's like it's stuck there. What can be done

Just installed this app. and I've got exactly the same problem. Looking at all the other folk with the same problem, I'm deleting this and finding another one - pity, it seemed good, but you can't be bothered to fix it.

• Kathie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have spent a lot of money on this game and when I try to add with my coin purchase the game will freeze and I lose my money. I guess I will just delete this game and save my money.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base