I suggest you ...

Problems advancing to next level

I cannot advance to the next level. Any solutions?

249 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

154 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You HAVE NOT fixed the problem as the game will constantly freeze and I have to reboot my I pad. Your game IS NOT worth all this aggravation. I AM DONE and I hope your ad companies read this and drop you also!

• Kristi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having same exact problem as everyone else. A and I just uploaded the game. What am I supposed to do to move on to the next level. Thank you

It’s march of 2019 and you must not have fixed the bug because my screen is frozen. Please help.

• Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well I see this is not uncommon but I cannot advance to the next level. I have tried several different things, such as rebooting, etc, with no luck

• KateVern commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m having the same issues as several people have commented on. I can complete a level and the circle starts but then the app closes. It’s been doing this for several days. Please fix it!!

Level 180 3/16 the app stopped working. Update didn’t help. Only app i am having problem with on my IPhone.

I Deleted Wordscapes ap

I really enjoyed it but got aggravated when I couldn’t continue because of ads!!
    I don’t mind reading a few but they wouldn’t go away after
    Could No longer play!!!

Done!!!

After I finish each game I get a circle and the app just closes. After I complete 16 of 16 it closes so I never get the ending gift. What’s up.

• Notimeh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my wordscape game will not let me advance to the next level or the daily game on my ipad

Upon looking at the issues here, I've determined it's not worth it to keep playing the game. It will become just like Trivia Crack to me. I purged it when they updated it and never went back.

• Bird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a little circle that goes around and around before there is finally a connection to word chums. Then it says a connection problem. This doesn't happen on the iphone.

• Jo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have run out of patience!!! i have reached level 4000, and will not advance. Is there an update? Help!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base