I suggest you ...

Problems advancing to next level

I cannot advance to the next level. Any solutions?

249 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

154 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Diane Teeling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've reached 1490 level and it won't go to a higher level, just stays and repeats no.1490 over and over. Are there anymore levels?

• Ned commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m in about the 550 level and the screen froze so I cannot advance to the next level. I had this happen earlier on in the game and deleted the app and loaded it again. It started at level 1 all over.

• Kerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am stuck on orange PeopleFun screen. I was in the 500s at the end of a set of puzzles. I am frustrated. I have updated it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completed level 1017 little bubble moved to leve 1018 but cannot open or start level. Stuck!! Removed app and reloaded the app resynced to account and it still doesn’t work. Frustrating!!!

• Kathy.popoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ads video pop-up without a way to get out of them. Especially ads for other apps. Have to keep stopping in the middle of a level.

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am on level 109 and Connor advance because of system glitch or error

• Lily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just downloaded this app yesterday and can't advance. It's stuck on "Dew 4" - level 24. Any ideas?

• Judy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to get the update,as it keeps freezing and or it won’t. Ontinue to the next level

• Anna McMorris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App keeps getting stuck on the opening fun page and then crashes. I have the latest update. Please fix this as I am currently on level 112 and would like to advance.

• Florence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot advance passed level 55. It's frozen. There is no update at this time. What do you suggest?

• Judy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App is stuck on fun page. Then eventually closes altogether.

Feedback and Knowledge Base