I suggest you ...

let players know the purpose of the brilliance points and how they may be used.

137 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • timothy puvogel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we should be able to buy hints like a rocket or whatever with our Brilliance points I'm on like level 1300 or so I've accumulated over 50,000 brilliant points

• Marianne Kroeger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YESSSSSSSS! Thank you! I thought I was the only one. It makes absolutely no sense to keep track of them if you can't do anything with them.

• Laura Hughes Reece commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perhaps after achieving certain levels of brilliance you earn rockets or bees and such? Or you can earn ranks? The ability to set you avatar (without hooking into FB?)

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had access to a leader board. It's gone now. I was second top and received a reward of 1000. Now I can't see the leader board. Gone. 😢

• MaggieD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, what the hell are Brilliance points used for? What’s the point of them if they’re useless!

• Dawn Ladd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The game itself is fun and addictive. But it feels like I'm playing for naught. There are no goals or even comparison of brilliance points between players. No leaderboard. Nothng. To what end am I playing this game?
        Would other players who have commented here like to make our own competition? I will check the responses to see if anyone is game. 😁

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rockets pinpoint one spot of your choice for an added letter. In other word, tap the Rocket, then tap the square you would the letter revealed. Waalaaaa!!

Now if someone would just explain the brilliance points, more specifically, what can you do with them?

• Saurav Jose Barkley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i believe if you make correct words in a streak, then you get max brillance points. if you break the streak, you get less points

• MamaLeggs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all the comments. At the VERY least, we should be able to see our rank based on brilliance points amongst our friends and amongst all players. It’s data you’re already collecting. Use it to make your app stronger.

Seems like a very reasonable request from all of your users to explain what the point of the brilliance points and rockets are for. Can we use brilliance points to buy something? Or unlock bonus levels? Really surprised for such a great game, there are no explanations for this salient features.

• Shar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. An explanation re brilliance points and rocket please!

I'd like a section to explain brilliance points and how the rockets work. Those points just appear.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base