I suggest you ...

let players know the purpose of the brilliance points and how they may be used.

156 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Yvette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the words I missed, so I can improved myself. Also I would like to see what the brilliance points come from. I would like to have control of when I wish to use my bees.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Would like to know what 92k+ Brilliance points means. And... If I get Bees, why can't I be the one to decide when I want to use them? They just fly right off to the first board opened once I get them. No bueno!

Brilliance points are like the points from the show Whose Line is it Anyway

• Julie K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Barry, are you from support? If not, it would be nice to actually HEAR from someone who is! Could you please answer what the point of the "Brilliance" is?

• Barry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Think of Brilliance Points as your total game score.
    Yes, a leaderboard would be good, and Brilliance Points suggests there is already a way to rank players. Currently, the only leaderboard available is that during Star Tournament and only applies to that tournament.
    I suppose we could start a thread for players to post their Brilliance (totals or per level), but that’s not the same.

• timothy puvogel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we should be able to buy hints like a rocket or whatever with our Brilliance points I'm on like level 1300 or so I've accumulated over 50,000 brilliant points

How do I find out where I am in the points..I used to be able to now I can’t

• Marianne Kroeger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YESSSSSSSS! Thank you! I thought I was the only one. It makes absolutely no sense to keep track of them if you can't do anything with them.

• Laura Hughes Reece commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perhaps after achieving certain levels of brilliance you earn rockets or bees and such? Or you can earn ranks? The ability to set you avatar (without hooking into FB?)

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had access to a leader board. It's gone now. I was second top and received a reward of 1000. Now I can't see the leader board. Gone. 😢

• MaggieD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, what the hell are Brilliance points used for? What’s the point of them if they’re useless!

• Dawn Ladd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The game itself is fun and addictive. But it feels like I'm playing for naught. There are no goals or even comparison of brilliance points between players. No leaderboard. Nothng. To what end am I playing this game?
    Would other players who have commented here like to make our own competition? I will check the responses to see if anyone is game. 😁

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base