I suggest you ...

New levels

I just finished level 4448 aren’t there any more levels?

139 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

136 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Raewyn Payne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not happy with you lot, I’ve got 17000 built up! I’ve already deleted and had to pay more to loose ads etc. twice over. Am I just lining your coffers to keep playing? I’m not happy! Next time I delete will be for good! 😢😬🤨😤😡

• Tommy2Tone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reached level 5200 during tonight’s tournament only to discover that’s the final level. How throughly disappointing!

When can we expect new levels to be added?

Wordscape Fan

Tom

• Kristi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

they really really really need to start keeping up with levels. not only that but don't make us wait 6 months for 50 levels, most of us that are waiting, will just blow through those like nothing.

• Michele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Way overdue for more levels! Extremely frustrated! and please do not say try your other games! im maxed out in word bloom also..... for months!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well I haven’t played a tournament for the past few weeks because of the lack of levels. Playing daily puzzle is getting a bit boring. Wish I could cash my 88,000 coins in for more levels!!

• Another Frustrated User commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More levels please. Maxed out at 5200. Loved the app, but not sure how to rave about it without more opportunity to play. Not interested in any of the other versions of this game. Developer is losing money as I do spend $ in the shop from time to time.

• Twixton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Boy, sure would be nice to play these puzzles and the Tournaments. Oh, wait, I can’t because the people I bought this game from haven’t released any new levels in months. Must be too busy driving their Lamborghinis and counting all he money they’ve made off us all.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Contacted Peoplefun to ask why they didn't reply to these posts. Assured more levels on the way. Offered other games which are boring. Hopefully a proper statement will appear here on Uservoice. In the meantime let's all keep emailing them and keep up the pressure.

• MM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get to the end of level of 5200 and nothing! Just suggestions to play some of your other games. It just seemed you were adding more side games during the week, maybe to test what people like? Regardless, more levels would be appreciated. Side games more often and maybe quick play tournaments during the week would be nice too. Thank you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base