I suggest you ...

New levels

I just finished level 4448 aren’t there any more levels?

160 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

174 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sharon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like the new levels. Last time I played I remember it ending after 3,000 . I’m over 4,500 now and still enjoying the game.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Loads of new advanced levels. Slightly harder to score big in tourneys as many of them disallow 3 letter words but if you are on level 6000 and higher this should not worry you. Nice one Peoplefun.

• Chaste commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For T Richards, update the app and you can go to 6000. After that, you'll have to wait for new levels or start over.

I have over 90,000 points and decided not to enter any more tournaments because the new levels will only last one and a half tournaments to be competitive for me. 10 new levels are a start, but why not do as many suggested and start repeating levels. Create some new levels by randomly repeating some old puzzles in a group. It is sad to hear people who enjoy your game giving the app a 1 star rating because they can no longer play as the game developers intended. My points are mainly from tournament wins and I can only win one more before being locked out again. I think I’ll check back in 6 months or so to see if game is still worth playing.

I finished level 6000 and no more levels. First place in tournament with hours to go snd i’m locked out. Second time this has happened. Frustrating!!!’

• T. Richards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got shut down at level 4800 but I see posts with more levels than that. I have over 23000 pts. Is that it?

• Ron spence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was in the middle of a tournament this past weekend. I was first. I hit game 4800 with over 15000 points. There were no more puzzles. I ended third. I am 68 years old and love this. Could make more puzzles say with 8 letter combos. Please try. Respectfully yours.

• T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To those GAZILLION of us who fkg want more levels...
    I deleted game in anger/frustration...(and of course reinstalled)...bleh.
    However I am on second tournament and my conclusion is that
    Is THE ONLY WAY TO GET MORE LEVELS!
    These developers are ATROCIOUS 🤬

• Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s been a couple of months. What is the hold up on new levels. You said coming soon....sure

Have finished all levels and have lots of credits leftovers can you move them to Words in Bloom where I have started this game.

• Amber Putnam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see everyone’s upset that there are no more levels.
    How do you know when you reach that point cuz I’m over 5.5k

• Amber Putnam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DEAR ANONYMOUS -
    No kidding, I’m in same sitch with bed and disabled!
    Only reason I’m winning tourneys!

• Michelle Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

finished game this morning in first place but not more levels. so do I lose?. if so then it stinks.

• Tommyboy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think everyone who is out of levels and has waited waaaay too long with no support or response from the company needs to go to the App Store and give this app 1 star. Enough of those ought to get someone’s attention.

• Colleen Walter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ve been wAiting for new levels for a month- I’m NOT happy! I hate not being able to play in tournaments, too!
    I have over 13,000 coins and don’t want to lose them reloading game to play again - I’ve seen posts from people who have.
    This stinks!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base