I suggest you ...

Wordscapes Tournament Cheating!

Something should be done about it. The three times that I’ve participated in these tournaments, someone appears out of nowhere, ahead of everyone else with a huge score, about 30 minutes before the tournament is over! The only explanation for this happening, is that there is cheating going on! The people at Peoplefun should find a way to STOP this, because it is NOT fair to the rest!!

144 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

675 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Manco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Charlie you and I are most definitely desperate to be admired and that’s always cool by me. LoLo will never answer her marital status but you will so let’s hear it:) no cheaters or no names this weekend..I’ll do my best to stay on task here

• Charlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have thought long and hard, Manco. I think your Mother spanked you too often or, more likely, too infrequently. I do like your postings, however. By the way, did you see a couple of weeks ago, someone asked Lolo if she is single?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Barbarella strikes again! Started with Tourney on Saturday 15/6/19 with number person on 25 points. Within a minute they’ve jumped up to 300 points with another follower. I’m very quick but they just scored too much. This game is fixed !! Never again

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got 4th on a tournament and didn’t get my points😖

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got 4th on a tournament and didn’t get my points😖

• Dan Shea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Eh, I use an app sometimes. Rarely, but once in a while you get stuck on the word that's over on the side by itself, and you rearrange the letters a dozen times, but nothing jumps out at you, so you use an anagram finder... and it's "opal". It's always " opal". ;)

• PandaDad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a difference between Wordscapes tournaments and Word Stacks tournaments? I’ve only ever played Word Stacks.

By the way, I have never cheated, and I don’t spend my entire weekend playing nonstop, but I find it incredibly easy to rack up thousands of stars very quickly. Not sure I want to reveal my secret, but it’s something everyone can do and anyone can figure out.

• OHNANA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two things
    My game screen froze so I went completely out of game then back on and it was fine.

For all those who have to use app to figure out words, please play a different game that you can do without using A1. This game is supposed to test your skills not how well you can find an ap. How can you feel any sense of accomplishment when its not your brain in game?

• Manco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m a fan of the theory that the multiverse is composed of individual soap bubble-like universes. When two bubbles collide, you get a Big Bang. But WHO IS BLOWING THE BUBBLES?? That’s the real question. What’s your space story LoLo?

• Harris Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your score is not points, but words. You get credit for all the words of a completed puzzle and for all additional words you enter. This can up to 10 to 20 extra words. Many are just the plural of words in the puzzle.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are stuck for a long time what's wrong with using something like word-grabber.com to help with a few words? The word spinner in the app rarely helps. I most definitely figure out most of the words on my own. Also what's the difference from that and making purchases in the app to help. There are words I had no idea were words especially when you get to the higher levels. The programmers seem to love a few words like eel and others for filler I guess. Love the game. It's free after all. Don't spoil the fun by griping so much.

to charlie, i dont spend every minute of my life playing the game like some people. i play a few minutes a couple times day and a little bit on the weekends.

• Colleen Walter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn’t start the tournament on Friday or Saturday- no time to be competitive.
    But yesterday afternoon, PST in Cali, I started playing. I looked in Tournament and the 1st place person had 25 points! There was only 3 hours left!
    I started playing, quickly jumped into 1st place and played for awhile, sure that people playing offline would come online at end and win!
    I couldn’t believe, I won with less than 1000 points, in mid 900 points- I’ve never experienced this before! And there was not a single NoName player!
    I’m wondering if I can do it again next Sunday, lol!

• LoLo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Laurie thank you for the 1st hand experience w/ being a no-namer. That seems to be the answer.
    This last game I started out w/ 17 no-namers and ended up with NONE !! I can’t help but wonder why.
    Also 3 of the other players had the same name which just happened to be my unusually-spelled real given name. Is that weird? I don’t know anymore 🤷‍♀️
    I have another space story but I’ll tell it later. lol

I agree. You can never catch up because they are using puzzle cheats. Not fair to those who do it themselves
    The last few have been the 6000s. Can not find them but they do some how.
    Players who jump 200+pts all of a sudden should be held by sponsors

• Rev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I played non-stop all day today, and ended at #1 with a score of 1763. The next person below me in #2 has 1037. They just couldn't ever catch up. I was surprised when I went to sleep last night, that no one caught up to me.

Hi there but how does it work plz. I have been stuck on 6 stars for nearly 2 and a halfs hours. Its just not moving and now I have 20 minutes of play tournament to go

← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34

Feedback and Knowledge Base