I suggest you ...

Allow us to pick our own profile avatar/picture . . .

. . . Instead of ********* assigning profile pictures to the contestants!

147 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It WOULD be nice to choose my own avatar.
    ...mixed feelings labelled a 'tidal wave' 😆🤣😅

🦄🧚🏼‍♀️ ←way cuter

• Miguel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm really angry! Invasion of privacy! Wah wah wah. You people need to chill the hell out.

• EB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is Ridiculous! All of these contestants asking if our avatars on the Wordscapes Tourney could be changed and NOT one developer of this game has had the courtesy to post an answer! I for one refuse to buy any coins, spelling bees or rocket, until someone is polite enough to answer!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be cool to let us choose from the pictures we’ve unlocked through the daily puzzle. Or maybe we could unlock more “profile pictures” through tournament wins. Either way, I’m stuck with a snail and I really want to change to a wolf. Or anything other than a snail.

• Jane D'Anna Coane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a violation of privacy. I’m really angry about it You need to allow us access to and ability to decide

• Iiro Vidberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with some of the other posters: an option to hide your FB profile picture and allowing to use a “default” one instead would be nice.

• Leslie Mason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t want my FB pic. Logging out of FB doesn’t change it. How do I get just a game avatar please

• NandN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m connected to FB but it doesn’t use my profile pic. It is just a head silhouette.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base