I suggest you ...

Game got stuck.

Game glitches and I had to delete and reinstall.
Now I’m back to the beginning.
How can I get back to where I left off...somewhere in the upper 300’s, I think.

110 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

69 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • gigi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Annoying - wordscapes stuck on level 24, downloaded wordscapes in bloom and that is stuck on level 45.......

• psweeney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello - my game is stuck in level 270. I left the game for a short amount of time (playing on my phone) came back and then the letters stopped sticking to the puzzle. I tried to readjust- rebooted my phone, shutting down the game completely- and now the whole game is is blank at level 270 so I will have to redo the level which is fine. I just want the game reset so the letters will stick please.

• BAWKWJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fix this, please. Game is frozen at level 700 or so - if I delete and then put it back, all data/levels will be lost. If that’s my only choice, then I’ll probably delete permanently. I’m not going to start the whole game over. I was doing pretty good in the weekend tournament and now it freezes with only 4 hour left in ine competition. Too bad for me, I guess. I concur with the comment I see below: “. . . Is this just a way to get email addresses?” If so, do NOT sell or give my email address to sponsors or other game promoters, to ANYONE. I don’t want the junk in my box.

• MS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this supposed to be help or just a way to get email addresses Do not send any of my information to other interested or not interested parties

• Phil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Game stuck on level 35 even though completed that stage - sucks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keeps stalling or delays when you select a letter takes like 5 min to acknowledge. Frustrating!!! May not play anymore

• KarSin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Game keeps getting stuck at end of game if I take a break and still have a few words left. Help!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Game stuck at 35. Lost 100 coins trying to get it unstuck. Turned off game, updated, restarted, nothing works. Will not be paying for no ad option.

• Janice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stuck on level 35. I uninstalled it and reinstalled. Still stuck on 35.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base