I suggest you ...

Didn’t receive purchase

I purchased some bees but didn’t receive them. Please either give me the bees or don’t take my money.

108 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lydia Testas Edwards shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

89 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just an update from the Dumbass that had a problem getting a couple of boxes of hints.
        I contacted support and they were very fast at correcting the issue.
        Thanks to Sarah everything is running smoothly again.

I purchased a box of hints and did not receive them. Dumbass me tried a second time with the same result. I am over this game!

• donna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased a crate of "22 hints" and did not receive it. Give me what I purchased or give me back my money!!

Don’t buy anything from this game! Most of the time u don’t get your purchases!!!! They love to take ur money!!!!

I purchased a few bees for $1.99 but didn’t receive them. Can’t complete the level I’m on without them. Have tried numerous letter combinations but can’t get the bonus word. Please help! Thanks!

• Gerri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid for A letter didn't get it? Several issues but the game is great! Just have had some issues! Please Help!

• Janet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was going to buy a bundle. Boy, am I glad I stopped. Too many people being duped...

• Julie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchase the 5.99 bundle but did not receive any of what I purchase. give me my money back!

• Micah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased a dollar shave club membership for coins and didn’t receive the coins after purchase.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base