I suggest you ...

Didn’t receive purchase

I purchased some bees but didn’t receive them. Please either give me the bees or don’t take my money.

144 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lydia Testas Edwards shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

128 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ranee Beck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too purchased a 5.99 Bundle today and did not receive it. Hoping you make it right! As I’m sure the others do as well. The game is fun but it can’t take my money ...

• Kathy Coda Barnett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Purchased 240 coins for $0.99. Didn’t receive and then bought 720 coins for $2.99. Still didn’t receive. Tried close-open, tried restore purchases. Nothing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased a bundle and my card was charged but I did not receive my coins, bees, hints, rockets, or bullseyes.

• Kyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased coins packaged and not received them but paid £5.99 how do I get it back or my purchase?

Please restore or refund my purchase. I let it go the first time, but not now. I enjoy the game, but taking my money is no game.

• Z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased small bundle of bees yesterday and never received them. This is twice now. I let the first time go but not this time. I was charged through iTunes for them. Apparently it seems to happen quite a bit. I guess I’ll finish my coins and quit the game if this isn’t resolved. Very disappointed!

• Tamara Norem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried to purchase several different options (Bees and small bundle) the transaction would never complete but now I see I was charged at least for the small bundle. either refund sale or provide items

I just purchased the Briillant bundle & then in the process of buying a bee bundle I was inform that I purchased the next bundle fir 69.99 & it didn’t load either. Please load the Briilliant bundle & refund the other the cost 69.99 , Please & thank you.

• Lynda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On Sunday March 3rd, purchased two $19.99 coin bundles, and a bundle of bees for 5.99. I did not receive any of my purchases. Please load my purchases or refund me. Thank you.

• Michele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello....trying to purchase the no ads game and....NOTHING!!! Please advise!!!!

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased the $5.99 bundle and did not receive it. I have the Google play receipt to back it up. Please add this to my account.

I paid for the small package of bees but only received 1. Since I was stuck and unable to continue I will no longer play Wordscapes. Please check my account and add the remaining bees.

• Bud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Purchased small pack of bees took the money never gave them to me purchased again same thing and it keeps saying it was successful

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base