I suggest you ...

Not giving coins rewarded in star tournament. How to you receive coins earned?

First, should give more coins after completing a level. Second, won 500 coins in star tournament and did not receive them. Support only lists ideas and problems. Does not let you receive answers for your concerns.

130 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chickenman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don’t play the weekly weekend challenge. There are people who cheat on their phones. I would like to be contacted by customer support for this scam.!!!!!

• PKW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn't get my coins from many tournaments, what gives ?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just won the 2019 star tournament. So when do I collect my 2000 coins. I spent many many hours playing. I am a 71 year old woman who is bed ridden and this is my entertainment. Could I please have my 2000 coins? Thank you

Didn't get my coins after playing star tournament. What a joke. This is total B.S.

• Texan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Their support simply sucks. They don’t get back to you when asking where my tournament winnings are. Eager to show you ads and sell you whatever but don’t give any regards to customer service or fixing their issues. I am writing to Apple and complain and hope you do too if have similar experience and perhaps they would take them off of their downloads.

• nermal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had won tournament the previous week ending May 12th, and GOT my 2,000 coins. For week ending May 19th, which I also won; I never got my 2,000 coins. What gives?

• nermal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

played the tournament for May 19th. i won, but didnt get my 2,000 coins. not a happy camper...

• Vee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not giving points earned after tournament. Think I'm done with this game.

I have won coins several times by placing in the top 10 and have NEVER received the award. Not once. I give up. I think they want us to spend money and watch ads while competing, but they don’t really give the prizes.

• Golfgirl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finally got my 2000 coins for placing 1st in the tournament!! Too much lag time though!

• Patti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Never again will I give this much time and no reward! Stated I placed #1 tallying than nothing! So disappointed !

• Patti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Played 5/5/19 tournament.. Word Scapes#1 place didn’t receive coins earned! Where are they?

• Shygalroo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where are my coins? Think I won this weekend tournament. Was 1st place at the end. Saw the tallying star then nothing! Where are my coins?

• Stanleycat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Either I didn't receive my winner coins or my existing coins disappeared during the 4/14 tournament. I was 2nd place winner. Can I get them back?

• JDubbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

where are my 2000 coins? I won the tournament! it still says, "tallying." I better get these coins or I'm deleting your game. I'm on level 65000

• Talley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am at level 2452 and no longer getting coins for each word found. Only get coins for the “extra” words that are not in the puzzle! What happened?????

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base