I suggest you ...

Not giving coins rewarded in star tournament. How to you receive coins earned?

First, should give more coins after completing a level. Second, won 500 coins in star tournament and did not receive them. Support only lists ideas and problems. Does not let you receive answers for your concerns.

99 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Talley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am at level 2452 and no longer getting coins for each word found. Only get coins for the “extra” words that are not in the puzzle! What happened?????

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i am ranking first place in the present star tournament, how can c get my coins if i win. am asing in advance because my scorei is far fron the second placer and there is only less than 3hrs left.

• Jenz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I played all levels within the time allocated and never received my 1000 coins plus.

I completed firefly and did not get 1000 pts, either I did not understand the rules or is owes ne.

• Jen Shinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is now the second time this has happened I played the Star Explorer special event and won 300 coins but there is an issue with the coin counter. It looks like the coins go there but then the number of coins I have doesn't change. I also went into regular game mode and tried pressing the hint that costs 100 coins but it requires me to pay, which confirms that I did not receive the 300 coins.

• Ann Marie Ahrns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I played your tournament all weekend, came in 5th with 1310 coins and it said x 2. My reward was 300 coins. What kind of math is that? Please explain and fix

• Deedie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not being Rewarded for the Tournament Wins!
        I have Won TWICE and have NOT collected the Payout Coins or Stars

• Laura Christina Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just found this game last week and love it! I was sick in bed last weekend and played all day. Now I'm addicted and playing against myself to improve my solve time. But I'm playing so often I'm wondering what will happen when I finish the levels. Will I still be able to play?

Did not get coins for tournament——-also have not received the 500 coins for completing the daily puzzles (got coins for the 3 lower totals, but NEVER the 500 coins!). How do we get those coins?

What are the coins for ? I gained 3000 in the tournament but I don’t know what is the purpose of the coins ?

• Yvette Mallet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I play the game on my i-phone and I-pad. The level changes in both but my coins don’t follow!Any idea why?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base