I suggest you ...

Not giving coins rewarded in star tournament. How to you receive coins earned?

First, should give more coins after completing a level. Second, won 500 coins in star tournament and did not receive them. Support only lists ideas and problems. Does not let you receive answers for your concerns.

64 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Deedie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not being Rewarded for the Tournament Wins!
        I have Won TWICE and have NOT collected the Payout Coins or Stars

• Laura Christina Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just found this game last week and love it! I was sick in bed last weekend and played all day. Now I'm addicted and playing against myself to improve my solve time. But I'm playing so often I'm wondering what will happen when I finish the levels. Will I still be able to play?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did not get coins for tournament——-also have not received the 500 coins for completing the daily puzzles (got coins for the 3 lower totals, but NEVER the 500 coins!). How do we get those coins?

What are the coins for ? I gained 3000 in the tournament but I don’t know what is the purpose of the coins ?

• Yvette Mallet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I play the game on my i-phone and I-pad. The level changes in both but my coins don’t follow!Any idea why?

I completed the firefly challenge today and the snowflake challenge a couple days ago and did not receive my coins for either after completing the challenges.

I did not receive the 1000 point bonus for the snowflake tournament OR the 1000 point bonus for the firefly bonus. I thought the previous was a simple error, but now I’m skeptical since it happened two days in a row...on a positive note, I’ve really enjoyed the tournaments themselves! The timed bonuses are fantastic!

• T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also did not receive 1000 coins after the snowflake challenge and sent an email. Here is the response:

"Sorry for any confusion! The prize for the special snowflake challenge was 1000 brilliance. We realize this was unexpected to a lot of users to switch it up from coins to brilliance.

Thanks for playing,

Miranda
        PeopleFun Support"

• Maggie Woodward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completed the snowflake challenge yesterday. I already had loads of coins before starting and not only did I not get my prize, my coin balance is down to 60 something??

• A1X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I placed 5th in yesterday’s tournament with over 1,600 coins and only received 200. As soon as I run out of the coins I have currently I’m deleting this game as this is the second time this has happened. This game is an obvious money grab and does not even honor its own rules.

• BeMe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Placed sixth in tournament that just finished but did not receive coins.

What do I get for buying more coins? I thought I would get more games to play today

Won 495 coins in tournament. Got a text to collect them! But There is no change in my point total! How do I get them?

• Jenna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are there no answers as to not receiving coins from tournament?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base