I suggest you ...

need to find out how to restore my game to my current level instead of having to start over

list all my data and need to restore

182 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jodi Shelley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

78 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally deleted app. Want to get back to my current level 1054 bit do not find how to do it

• Noa Rothenberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App got deleted and have to start over, any way of gaining it back from the levels I was on? I was number 5 on the tourney last night too

Same. I played until I got to level 40 and it reset when I closed the app. What a joke

• Rio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stuck on 28. Done with this game. Based on all the people with the same problem, this game is not ready for prime time. Too bad.

• Jacklyn Noel Borkowski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can access your game progress on any supported device by going to the main startup screen on the game and hitting "connect" at the top. do this first on the device where your highest progress is. then connect on any device from there.

• Victor Ruiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently re-downloaded this game and I think I lost all my levels for some reason? How do I get them back?

On my iPhone I am at level 2998 with a score of 14,007 to 4 on my new iPad it’s beginning right at the start how can I get my iPad to show the same level as I have earned on my iPhone

• Patricia Lentz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My grandson deleted my app. I need all my levels back. At around 1500. Need it restored! Will not start over again!

• TJL972 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I restore my game so that I don’t have to start over? Help!

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I go back to my level that was 7000 something instead of starting over on a new device?

• Marce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sign in from Facebook in the app and your score will be saved to the cloud. This will restore the games functionality.

• Sara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got a new mobile phone today and have lost all progress and it’s making me start from the beginning!! I was nearly at the end how can I restore?

• Ac Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was at level 4 thousand something. Got a new phone, loaded the game and it's making me start all over but has all my points. How do I get back my progress?

I deleted the game to reload as it wouldn’t let me purchase anything. I reloaded at the beginning of the game and lost all my levels. I was at level 2010 or there abouts. How do I restore my gameplay.

• Britt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn’t delete my Wordscapes app or anything; just took a break for a few hours. Now I dropped fro level 500-something and first in a tournament to level 1. What can I do to restore my level?

• Helmut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stuck at level 87.

How do I get out of there and continue?

Help!!!

• Barbara Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My candy crush soda went back to level 1. Was on level 927 have played this game four 4 years please help me. This is on pc only not phone. At level 927 on phone.

So basically, what I am reading is that the game freezes for no reason, and there isn’t any type of support. So I need to go back to level zero. No thanks.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base