I suggest you ...

need to find out how to restore my game to my current level instead of having to start over

list all my data and need to restore

306 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jodi Shelley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

165 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CAS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same thing just happened to me (June 29)... I was way out in front on the tournament in spite of a miserable 5-minute-long ad that kept playing. It ended; I checked the leader board. The game froze. PS It won’t even download to my ipad now... apparently to the app store, it appears to be present even though it’s gone.

• Debbie Petty Chambliss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the second time this game has 'restarted' from the beginning on me ! I tried getting answers last time but to no avail. Good-bye to this game!!

• Shea Krisle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am currently on level 1764 and just discovered that this game has a timer and evidently gives out butterflies daily or quite often? It has never kept my coins and I should be a billionaire by now. My version appears to be defective in some way but I don't want to install again and possibly lose 1764 levels. Also when I need a hint and must watch a video I sometimes have to make as many as three or four attempts before a video will load for me to watch it. So my version is seriously screwed and I didn't even realize it could be a lot easier game instead of the way I've been playing it. Please advise.

• Virginia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I must write this. I got a new phone, do not use Facebook and could not transfer this app over. I sent a message to the contact email address and was contacted within a few hours. Within 24 hours all my data (level over 1600 and coins over 2300) were restored. I can not praise this company's customer service highly enough.

• Wilma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow I don’t see a reply from the app admin, if you want people to continue to use your app, then you need to respond to the questions, you won’t be around long if you ignore the problem, you shouldn’t lose your games when the game freezes and we have to delete and download again. I was on level 842 damn thing froze, I tried everything before I had to download but it didn’t work, not even contacting you guys!!! This game sucks!!! Won’t recommend it to anyone!!!

• Rashanelle Sumerall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was on level 382 (I think) but had to get a new phone. Now I'm back at level 1, even though I connected my Facebook again. This game should at least save our progress with the connected account if nothing else.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game sucks my balls every day and I hate it because it made me restart and was only at level 1,758 and now I am just really mad and by the way I do t even use Facebook and I never will

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base