I suggest you ...

I didn't receive my 300 coins for each person I got to sign up and play.

97 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeff Anders shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

43 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the game freezes and you lose your coins....happens usually when 1000 coins are used....buzzer sounds, yet some players are able to add more tiles and they win the game....the company handling this game need to have the same rules for ALL players ...if game freezes...coins should be returned.

• mztigresscat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have also recommended 3 players to the game and two of them are completely happy with the game. they were hoping that i would benefit from the coins and are as disappointed as i am with the the lack of integrity displayed by not following through. what do we do?

• N commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can I get my 300 coins for signing a friend up?

• Lady Mipha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here!! I invited one person but didn’t get a single coin. As far as I know, she’s on level 70-something.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ven’t received the 300 coins.. !! I had invited my wife and she started playing too..

• Tyann Rice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes. my husband signed up an played well be found 12 levels.. I want my 300 coins

• Rick Roundy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bullshit game. Stupid words matter and real words don’t. Pay to win baby. Doesn’t matter if you actually understand vocabulary, just pay for cheats and you win.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base