I suggest you ...

Lower hint cost back down to 50 coins instead of 100 coins!

Lower cost of hints

137 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Martine Bykowski shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paula Munyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want clues to go back to 50 coins. 100 is a bit ridiculous! Other than that I enjoy playing, it's challenging.

• Nancy Lagro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I changed phones and now the hints cost 100!! the game didn't change why the did the coin cost increase???

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My hints on my old phone cost 50. I made it to level 900 and my phone broke and had to start over. Now my hints are 100. That’s way too much so I use Unscramble app now. I also logged my account into Facebook so I wouldn’t lose progress again.

• Don commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Noticed in the APP store that hints only cost 25 or 50 coins. The actual game hints cost 100. Way too expensive

• Raefb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to gift coins and make it 2 steps to us cents, targets and rockets it easy to make a mistake and hit them! Please assist with these 2 suggestions!

• brandilovesart99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please!! It’s rediculous to pay 100 for a single letter. I actually think that .25 is a great value, and would help so much.

It says ONE coin for a firework but it is actually ONE THOUSAND coins!!!!

PLS
        FIX
        THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supposed to be a stair case

• Maxibarb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please move the hint icons away from the letter circle! I keep accidentally hitting hints when I don’t need them and am losing hundreds of coins!!

I just posted as anonymous but it was u intentional. I don’t see an opportunity to sign my name. Huh. Weird.

The effort reward balance is way off. You get so few (0-3 on Ave) coins for completing a puzzle and a whopping 25 when you finish a whole row/season of puzzles. Geez! One hint costs 100!! I never have enough coins to play with any of the interesting features. Silly. It’s making me lose interest in the game.

• Eileen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hints cost too much and rewards are too little. If you want people to keep playing, you should fix this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base