I suggest you ...

Lower hint cost back down to 50 coins instead of 100 coins!

Lower cost of hints

177 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Martine Bykowski shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nate J Miles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m on level 2280 something and my phone broke, hints went from 50 to one hunnid (hundred). What’s the deal???

• Chelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Y'all should be thankful hints are ONLY 100 coins. MINE just went up to 200 each!

• Chelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Y'all should hush & be thankful...
    Around level 780, I realized MY hints cost 200 coins!

• Stef Wedge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree, takes so long to accumulate 100 points in bonus words, only to use on a single hint

• Nicole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I absolutely agree I am seriously close to not playing this anymore and playing the game my sister plus because it’s outrageous how long it takes to earn 100 coins and u get one letter for 100 coins ..absolutely absurd.

• Paula Munyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want clues to go back to 50 coins. 100 is a bit ridiculous! Other than that I enjoy playing, it's challenging.

• Nancy Lagro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I changed phones and now the hints cost 100!! the game didn't change why the did the coin cost increase???

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My hints on my old phone cost 50. I made it to level 900 and my phone broke and had to start over. Now my hints are 100. That’s way too much so I use Unscramble app now. I also logged my account into Facebook so I wouldn’t lose progress again.

• Don commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Noticed in the APP store that hints only cost 25 or 50 coins. The actual game hints cost 100. Way too expensive

• Raefb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to gift coins and make it 2 steps to us cents, targets and rockets it easy to make a mistake and hit them! Please assist with these 2 suggestions!

• brandilovesart99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please!! It’s rediculous to pay 100 for a single letter. I actually think that .25 is a great value, and would help so much.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It says ONE coin for a firework but it is actually ONE THOUSAND coins!!!!

PLS
    FIX
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supposed to be a stair case

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base