I suggest you ...

did not receive my coins

it did not give me my coins after achieving level of another game.

61 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

anon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Heidi Willhite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Didn’t receive my coins for doing Gardenscapes and fishdom and a couple others. My fiancé was doing it at the same time as me and he would get his coins right away.. I haven’t gotten any, it’s so frustrating 😞

• Lasherfan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2nd firefly challenge completed. 2nd time the game failed to pay out the 1,000 coins. Please fix this payout. And please award myself (and the others who completed the challenge with no payout) our missing coins. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I took 2 surveys one for 230 coins and one for 330 coins. I completed each survey and each time it told me upon completion that I would receive the coins specified, but they did not show up in my coin balance and I spent 30 minutes on these surveys. I’m pissed.

• Shari Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for the second time I have beat the challenge and should have recieved 1000 coins and did not. Kind of sad when you advertise something and don't owned up to it.

• Fran Legault commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wrote a comment i did not receive an answer. Did not get my coins either. Why play if we do not get what we play for

• Danny Matthews commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

everything I do to get extra coins is a waste of my f****** time nothing I do ever goes through never pays out and your game I thought was good but it ain't worth a s*** should around here and play all these other s*** man and then that I don't get paid

• MW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have played the "firefly" bonus game twice and did not receive the 1000 coins both times I played.

• N.L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I collected 90 fireflies in the holiday event, I did not receive my 1000 coins.

• She commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just finished a holiday event and when I collected 90 fireflies I was to receive 1000 coins. It did not happen. How do I get my coins?

• Janet Lobsinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did not receive my 4000 points when I got up to 20 on Slotomania™. It’s been well over 24 hours. When can I expect the points!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base