(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gayle Haack shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

61 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Frances Glass commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also want a refund for not hitting purchase on purpose. It is a very slight of hand you have going.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally hit acceptance button for extra game time I DO NOT WANT. Please delete and reimburse my account.

• Dar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Refund I was trying to close a window and it charged me

• Lynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The purchase box popped up and I accidentally hit it. I want a refund. As soon as possible PLEASE.

I accidentally purchased coins worth Rs259. I’d like an immediate refund. Thank you

• Miriam Hocker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was also charged for a purchase that I didn’t do. It seems odd that many other people are experiencing this same problem. I have contacted Apple but they won’t do refund. I will be contacting bank and filing request for refund

• Andrea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The purchase box popped up and I accidentally hit it. I want a refund. As soon as possible please.

• S2ledesm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I accidentally made a purchase by accident and I am requesting a refund. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Somehow I unintentionally “ordered” the ultimate package. Please refund! I will not play until the refund is processed, thx.

I am falling asleep during play and have ordered three packages in two days. Two 25 and 1 50. I do not want these and can suspend play until refunded and game adjusted

• Robert Bright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I sat my phone down to answer the door and my 3 yr old grandson orders a $25.00 package please reverse and refund I will not play till it’s done

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

somehow I accidentally purchased the ultimate package and was charged 49.99. request refund

• Laura Millison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

will you please refund the $2.99 i spent to remove ads? i got a new phone and reinstalled the game but didn't realize my account was connected to Facebook. long story short, i paid to remove the ads twice, once when i first installed the game last year and once again within the last few days.

• Brendansoma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please refund me. I didn’t see a purchase amount when I downloaded app, which I thought was free!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base