Gayle Haack shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

125 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was charged $52.74 from my account for a charge using the Wordscape game. I want this charge taken off immediately.

• Kush vallabh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my child made $49.99 worth of unauthorized payments. please refund the money or I'll dispute it with my bank.

• Jacquelyn wells commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

49.99 dollars deducted from my account,I did not authorize,second time this has happened. I did not click either one. This keeps happening in Wordscapes !! Need refund right away!! Thank you

• Kitty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m being charged for purchasing a pack of bees on May 27th and I didn’t purchase them. Please refund $9.99. Thank you.

• Maglou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Won tournament and then charged $49.99 for points I did not need, want or authorize! HAVING A HORRIBLE TIME GETTING A REFUND AND THE POINTS REMOVED!

I paid $4.99 to continue game. I had achieved a very high score and now I've had to startvat level one. Refund, plead

• Rafaella Gabales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi i have wordscapes but have not allowed any purchasing of coins and peoplefun have taken money from my account on 2 occasions now. I have print screens of these transactions but i have not properly played the game in a while and need to know why money keeps automatically being taken from me. I will delete the game as soon as i am able to settle this dispute but i would like a refund as i have not allowed permission for these transactions to occur. I am happy to contact to whoever i need to to further dispute this

I didn't push the final acceptance button. It is still pending. I also removed my card information immediately

I did not mean to purchase a pack of bees. I thought it was only 200 points and not 9.99. Please refund.

My kids just accidentally made a purchase in the Wordscapes app for $49.99. How do I get that refunded? Thanks.

• Debbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's not enough money in my account for this purchase they will chaege me $35 please refund

I somehow managed to accidentally make a $24.99 purchase that I didn’t want. I think it’s too easy to go to the purchase screen and make selections on accident. Please refund that purchase.

• Brenda Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want a refund from word escape I purchase 0.99thats what I got ..not a package of $9.99.... Thank you very much

• Nana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was playing Wordscapes and approx 350 coins disappeared!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base