(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gayle Haack shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

88 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kari Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I must have hit something because I have a charge for $49.99 on Jan 31, 19. I sent a message as soon as I noticed the charge but I still haven't received a refund. Thank you

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally hit that cleverly located cart button when I moved my phone from the couch to the table. I do not want $32.99 worth of coins! Pls refund.

• Luis Angel Rivera III commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did not mean to purchase anything from your game. I didn't even realize it til I saw extra items added to my inventory. please return the items and give me a refund.

• Tawanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This just happened to me. Has anyone tried to dispute the card with the bank. I've searched for ways to get a refund from the company, but haven't found anything. I dont want $50 worth of bees!

• Lenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got a refund after accidentally making a £23 purchase, just request a refund from App Store.

Provide instructions on how to get a refund for mistakenly hitting button on your app

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please refund the purchased package. A button was hit by mistake. I don’t need the extra items. Thank you.

• Carol Solomon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same with me. I didn't realize what happened. I thought I won extra points because I played so long. I realized I hit a key and when I checked on my charge account it was on there for $24.99.

How can they charge me when I didn't even use my card. Where did they get my charge number.

I would like a refund.

Same thing happened to me! Accidentally hit some button and purchased $50 worth of crap I didn’t want! Scam! Still haven’t heard anything back about refund and it’s been a day!

I accidentally fell asleep and got charged $53.54 for something. I need it refunded and that button in the lower right corner needs to be moved. It’s like a scam—it’s so easy to hit accidentally. Or I’ll have to give up your games.

• Pj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Carla, this happened to me today, noticing other people too!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base