I suggest you ...

Coins

Explain clearly how to use coins for hints.

163 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

72 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Timbo54321 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Game ran out in the middle of a tournament!!! And I was winning! Yes the game will eventually end!!!

• Wainen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the point of building coins?! What can I do with them? Can’t seem to
        Purchase anything without paying for it anyway?! Can they be swapped for hints etc?!

• Suzanne Turetzky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had over 2900 coins completed a category abd onstead of adding 25 coins
        over 800 coins were subtracted from existing 2900 total leaving me with 2100 or less. Pls remedy asap or loose me asa player. This coin error happens way too often.

• Anin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I came 1st in a tournament. Should have had 2000 coins. There’s not even s help page to complain!!! Annoyed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is a fraud when it comes to coins. As a result I will not buy anything with cash anymore. Very disappointing and should be reported for false advertising.

• Gwendolyn Basden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought a new phone, I also added my Facebook to the game, it took me to the right level, but took away ALL the coins I had accumulated.

• Darren Press commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only received a tenth of the rewards/coins for completing the sea of words challenge. Total reward should have been 1400 coins received 140. Very disappointing

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Again today I had coins from a tournament I did not get. 285 coins I won and my balance now is 268. How does that compute??? Sure be nice to hear from developers. I enjoy this game but I abhore cheaters. This program is cheating me and others too I see.

• Elizabeth Kincaid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when or how do players get responses to commet questions and concernd? Why post questions that are never answered?

• Oliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok... So I watched a add for money ,
        but when the add was done I got nothing😧

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base