I suggest you ...

Coins

Explain clearly how to use coins for hints.

213 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

104 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rick Larsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have accumulated quite a few coins. Have you given any thought to a coin marketplace where users could sell coins to other users?

• DLP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with prior posts - your coins are way too expensive - one letter costs 100 points!!!!! And you only get 25 for solving. Having been ill, I play to keep myself busy. I really enjoy the game but find the cost for one letter ridiculously high.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I played the daily game every day and I don't get points to get 100. You are very stingy and I am completely sick of this game

• Mona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to know what the coins are for!
    I don’t know why you want us to buy the packages with the coins in it! The only use I’ve seen is the hints. It doesn’t make good sense to only use them for just that; that is a lot of hints!! I love the game; it makes me think and learn some new words and their meaning!
    I like earning the coins, but better use is needed!!!! Thank you!

• Stacy Douma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First Facebook Login, 200 bonus coins, signed in, got nothing... Looked into support to see if i did something wrong, saw all of these problems that others are having with coins that they BOUGHT! This tells me that this is a great game but with a poor platform & support fixing problems before users report these major issues. So that shows it's not a game to invest your money into, so I hope that the coins are not an impeding factor to actually playing this game and it can be a casual one for me, that will not be one that I put money into, like I have with others. This is day one, during first 10mins, and already a problem that drew me to learn about more problems with game and support. Now deciding if deletion would be better, I guess that will depend on how important those missing 200 coins are. Not a good start.

• Paul Geoffrey Hanna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Coins didn't transfer to my new phone. I connected to Facebook on both phones, so my puzzle progress was transferred. Please fix my coins.

• DZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does any of these issues get addressed? I keep seeing the questions but no responses. My question is, what are the coins for if you can’t use them to purchase anything??? If I don’t receive an answer within 72 hours, I’ll be deleting!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bought coins. They are sitting what appears to be shopping basket. All 3177; of them. When I touch the basket I am sent to the page to purchase coins!,!!! 12 bucks down the drain. *&#@$*

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base