Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

48 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Buckeyejim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So any fixes with letters not working. Last time just deleted app and started all over. With the endless and annoying Ads this game is not worth it!

• Buckeyejim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So ant fixes with letters not working. Last time just deleted app and started all over. With the endless and annoying Ads this game is not worth it!

• BMword commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I click on the letters, they disappear and I can’t spell words. This is broken.

• Mary Ann Hughes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Game keeps cutting out. Very .frustrating. Can you kindly fix the problem? Not fair if contest is running .

• jk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Letters are not working. Enter a letter and it just disappears. How can I go to another level of genius?

• SMF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only word available is not being accepted. I checked Google. This is the only possible answer.

• Cathy Melson Fennell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem. Letters won't stay up. This is the 3rd day know. Glad I at least found out I'm not the only one this has happened to.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Letters notworking !!! I click on a letter and it dissapears please help

• Jana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am on level 174 and have been stuck there for days. My letters won’t show up. I go to create a word and they disappear. Help. Very frustrating

• Letters not appearing onto puzzle tiles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying to complete puzzle and my letters won’t load onto tiles.

This is the second time this happened to me in this game. I had to delete and restart. I’m on level 50 something. I won’t reload it again. Can you fix this problem?

• Eduardo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I corrected my problem : before words will post you have to draw a line from one letter to the next until you've spelt your word . Only then it will post above in the appropriate box ! Hope this helps !

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base