Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cathy Melson Fennell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem. Letters won't stay up. This is the 3rd day know. Glad I at least found out I'm not the only one this has happened to.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Letters notworking !!! I click on a letter and it dissapears please help

• Jana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am on level 174 and have been stuck there for days. My letters won’t show up. I go to create a word and they disappear. Help. Very frustrating

• Letters not appearing onto puzzle tiles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying to complete puzzle and my letters won’t load onto tiles.

This is the second time this happened to me in this game. I had to delete and restart. I’m on level 50 something. I won’t reload it again. Can you fix this problem?

• Eduardo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I corrected my problem : before words will post you have to draw a line from one letter to the next until you've spelt your word . Only then it will post above in the appropriate box ! Hope this helps !

• Eduardo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everything worked fantabulously , until I began level 3 . Then letters don't get placed upon cross puzzle board ???

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same is going on with mine. Hit the letter but it just disappears. So annoying.

• Debster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am in Puzzle 1562 outback arid level 10. I couldn’t find the word was a word that stands alone. I checked a cheat site and that word was put into my bonus word and I cannot find a different word that will work. Why did it put my word into the wrong place and I cannot move on. What to do?

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Obviously this company is demanding we purchase their bullshit that nobody needs

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly: what is going on.
        Is this a way to perpetuate my buying their useless products?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base