Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bunting commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had over 1100 coins and now only have 113 and I never got the prize coins, 1000, for completing the special competition. Game is a rip off.

• Kasey Bemis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lost my coins, over 7700 and I have ads again when I payed for no ads on my previous phone, is there a way I can get them back?

• June Strickland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just switched telephones and I lost all my coins and previously purchased bees. Can you help me restore them? I was able to keep my progress, but I am sick about this loss.

• Aaron Hoffman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Game wouldn’t start and kept crashing so I deleted the app and redownloaded. I synced back with Facebook and kept my level but lost all my coins. I had around 3300.

• Sheryl Williamson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had to reinstall the game for some unknown reason it deleted itself. Now I lost everything and it’s making me start over.

• Happy Heart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I changed my device, downloaded wordscapes again and since it is connected to my fb account, i got my level back but i lost all my coins. I want it back as soon as possible. I've worked hard for it.

• Amber Miccicke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had 1132 coins and had to reinstall app on a new phone. did Facebook connect and I'm on the right level but lost all my coins! how do I get them back?!

• Roseann Tromp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I lost my coins I had 3600 and lost them I reinstalled the app and now I have like 800 after building it up again from 100 coins . Please fix the system that we can get our coins back easier. Thank you. Roseann

• Len Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bought coins the other day and no I only have 60 there is no way I used over 2000 coins

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base