How do I get my money back I purchased coins my accident I don’t want any coins

336 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If someone makes an accidental purchase. Players can use the link at the bottom of their email receipts from the app store to request a refund. They email will be sent to the email address that players use to login to the app store. On occasion the email receipt may get filtered to a junk mail folder or spam folder. Those folders should also be checked.

165 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PAUL KARANFILIAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A few days ago I accidentally purchased Coins- And rewards when I was playing wordscapes. My iPhone slipped in my hand and I hit the wrong button, charging my PayPal account $26.65. I had no intention of making this purchase, it was done completely by accident. I sent an email to Word scapes about this accidental purchase. From what they had recommended I contacted PayPal and set up a inquiry claim to reverse this charge of $26.65. My name is PAUL KARANFILIAN. My phone number on my iPhone is 201-562-5765. My email account is pkaranfilian@yahoo.com. I’m sending this email to help With the reversal of the charge of $26.65 to my PayPal account. So when PayPal contacts Wordscapes to refute this charge I wanted to be clear that it was done by accident so it can be credited to my account without a problem. I have not used the app for Wordscapes since I made that accidentally purchased. So all of the credits for the coins And rewards are still on the app, and could be taken back after I get the credit. I will not use the app until I receive the credit, so no Coins- will be used which might Negate the crediting of $26.65 to my PayPal account. If there something else I need to do please call me or email me. Thank you very much for helping me resolve this matter. Sincerely Paul KARANFILIAN.

• User commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wanted to purchase "Remove Ads" option, but as soon as I tapped it, it moved all the way up and instead I ended up tapping on another option to purchase tokens. Since the price is the same I did not notice the change.

• Steve Liu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have followed your instruction in app store to request for a refund in 72 hours but immediately got a message saying the refund is not qualified.

• Sherri Huffer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t know how to do it this is the 2nd time it purchased points without me I need help to get my money back please.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally purchased coins for $49.99 and do not want this. How do I get this reversed

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was Billed 3xs for one purchase but iTunes won’t refund my money and or stop payment on it. Can I at Least get the 9.99 purchase through the app and or get refunded? I only Purchased the 5.99 package & this is absolute BS that I cant Get a response from ANYONE.

• Thomas Kozar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i still have not received an answer as to why I was charged $49.99 on an accidental purchase that was made 03/03/2019.

• Larry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also had coins purchased that I did not order. Please refund my money. MSGSD2YGWB

Larry Blowers

Accidently bought coins... Do not want them. Please refund my money.
    Thank you

Pls refund my money, it happened accidentally. Take back all points and refund ASAP thx

• Mj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I contacted Apple support, they reviewed my case and said refund will be issued. Once refund is received, I will be deleting this from my phone.

It is a true scam!!!

• Mj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I get a refund when I did not want to add coins and a Purchased went through for $49??
    What did everyone else do to get a refund?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base