or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminKenny (Admin, Peoplefun) responded  · 

If someone makes an accidental purchase. Players can use the link at the bottom of their email receipts from the app store to request a refund. They email will be sent to the email address that players use to login to the app store. On occasion the email receipt may get filtered to a junk mail folder or spam folder. Those folders should also be checked.

158 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was Billed 3xs for one purchase but iTunes won’t refund my money and or stop payment on it. Can I at Least get the 9.99 purchase through the app and or get refunded? I only Purchased the 5.99 package & this is absolute BS that I cant Get a response from ANYONE.

• Thomas Kozar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i still have not received an answer as to why I was charged $49.99 on an accidental purchase that was made 03/03/2019.

• Larry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also had coins purchased that I did not order. Please refund my money. MSGSD2YGWB

Larry Blowers

Accidently bought coins... Do not want them. Please refund my money.
        Thank you

Pls refund my money, it happened accidentally. Take back all points and refund ASAP thx

• Mj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I contacted Apple support, they reviewed my case and said refund will be issued. Once refund is received, I will be deleting this from my phone.

It is a true scam!!!

• Mj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I get a refund when I did not want to add coins and a Purchased went through for $49??
        What did everyone else do to get a refund?

• Judie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems that a lot of money is made by the site ‘in error’. I’ve been told on three different occasion that a purchase was completed but I did not make a purchase. From all the feedback I’ve read I believe the it is not in error; I believe it is deliberate and probably illegal. Furthermore, I do not recall providing any information that would permit access to my resources. From where are they gaining access and how do we get answers to questions?

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey everyone!!!! I contacted Apple support through chat and was able to get a refund!! You have to know the order ID and your Apple ID and they may be able to help with a refund!

• Ravindra J Shanbhag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was accidentally charged rs.3099/- from my account too. this seems to be a big problem! Please refund. I don’t want to purchase

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally bought coins when trying to close screen . Would like a refund .

• Lauren Reeves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. I tried to close a pop-up ad and next thing I know I “bought” a $49.99 bundle. I’m not playing the game again until I find out a way to get a refund.

• Tannaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was charged 2.99 I think for removing ads. First of all I didn’t want to do this and I clicked on this ICP to just read about it and then maybe do it , second I am still getting adds. Please refund this back
        Thank you

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base