How do I get my money back I purchased coins my accident I don’t want any coins

325 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If someone makes an accidental purchase. Players can use the link at the bottom of their email receipts from the app store to request a refund. They email will be sent to the email address that players use to login to the app store. On occasion the email receipt may get filtered to a junk mail folder or spam folder. Those folders should also be checked.

162 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally bought coins when trying to close screen . Would like a refund .

• Lauren Reeves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. I tried to close a pop-up ad and next thing I know I “bought” a $49.99 bundle. I’m not playing the game again until I find out a way to get a refund.

• Tannaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was charged 2.99 I think for removing ads. First of all I didn’t want to do this and I clicked on this ICP to just read about it and then maybe do it , second I am still getting adds. Please refund this back
    Thank you

• Rona Chacon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased no answer I think it was supposed to be charged something like 2.99or 3.99 very very cheap but I was charged 29.99 Couldn’t figure out how to get my refund back and the app got stuck and won’t work so I unloaded it tried loading again and it still didn’t work so I reloaded it in today and the ads are worse than ever I want my money back

The game is fun but the service department and everything else is horrible

• Kris Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was accidentally charged $49 to my account too. Wow, this seems to be a big problem! Please refund. I cannot afford this purchase!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did not realise that I was being charged. There should be a question to confirm that one is agreeing to purchase. Please could you refund anything charged as this would have been done in error.

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happened to me too. Took phone out of my pocket to find I was mid purchase. Hit the home button to close and was charged $50. Please refund.

• Jen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my money back for coins I didn’t mean to buy. I looked down and my phone said “you’re all set” I had no idea what I had bought

How do you put a block on purchases for this game? My 80 year old grandmother keeps making purchases by mistake. Please explain.

• Marilyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is awful. The quickly charge the user and do not give the user a chance to delete the transactions. Help

• Marilyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I no longer live this game. How can allow this game to charge the user without giving them a chance to read and delete.

I did not know this would happened so quickly. I want my refund

I too was swiping and noted a successful
    Purchase for 49.99. Not intended. Please refund

• Sheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also was switching screens when I noticed a successful purchase for $19.99. I didn’t order them nor do I want them. I complained 2 X now & was told they’re reviewing & will get back to me. I can’t believe how many others had this same problem. Also, it keeps taking my coins without me spending them. I just played 1 game NEVER asked for a hint & after game was OVER it had taken 400 coins. Not a very good fail safe game. Anyone ever get a refund?

I have not purchased any coins. I have deleted this app from my electronics. Please give me a refund.

Feedback and Knowledge Base