Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my money back asap in my bank this is bullcrap I been trying for hours an last night where to get a refund an its go here an go there well I'm going to call the better business bureau if I don't get a really person asap an my money back today I was playing an next thing I know I see a dam bee with all theses coins an things on my phone an 25.00 taking I need that money it was for bills plz or I'm calling them u have lots of people saying the same thing so something not right

• Joanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally made a purchase but my money has been refunded, however the items from the purchase are still there. I want to keep playing but the pay for items make me nervous. I also can’t access the coins I earned to purchase a letter because when I try the screen with all the items to purchase comes up. If you have to clear everything off and let me start with a clean slate, just DO IT. I like the game but I’m ready to say goodbye!

• Jayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok now seeing all these other comments andcrealize this is a total scam. I don’t even have a clue how they charge us or how to “undubscribe”. I didn’t even know I HAD subscribed. It was an ad on a solitaire game and said try for free. I tried it and then later saw the app on my phone, which surprised me but I thought ok its free, give it a shot. I thought the coins and the bees were things we won. How DO we get out of this thing????

• Jayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I enjoyed playing the game but now it froze up on me. I don’t know if I was supposed to buy the app or what it means to buy coins or bees? Have no idea of the rules of the game or how to play/ pay. They can’t charge me if I haven’t paid for this can they? It’s fun but want expecting it to be a play for pay. How do they charge you? I don’t remember signing up for anything.

• Braiden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally bought a package for 960 spelling bees for 39.99 on accident. Is there a way to get a refund?

• Jeannie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidental purchase of bundle! Went in settings and pressed restore purchases and nothing happened! Help!

• JoAnn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was getting out of the app, and somehow I got charged $12.99.
        I don’t need or want that. Please refund my money.
        Bad business.

• Amy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don’t u have to put credit card information to buy coins bees etc? Just want to know if by just a click of s wrong button will charge

• V commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally swipe purchase. Please reverse purchase. ! I do not want the coins.
        Thank you

• Allan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please cancel my purchase and refund the cost. It was accidentally pressed by my 2 year old grandson on my phone. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally purchased coins
        I didn’t mean to hit the purchase button
        Please reverse the charge

Please refund me my $12. I had no intention of purchasing. No idea how it happened.

Accidentally purchased coins and did not want them. How do I get the money refunded?

This is total bullshit. I want my $50 back. Total accidental purchase. Thought it was for my sons xbox game. How do I get money back!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base