How do I get my money back I purchased coins my accident I don’t want any coins

325 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If someone makes an accidental purchase. Players can use the link at the bottom of their email receipts from the app store to request a refund. They email will be sent to the email address that players use to login to the app store. On occasion the email receipt may get filtered to a junk mail folder or spam folder. Those folders should also be checked.

162 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Don commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did not want to make a purchase trying to clear screen and got purchase successful message. Did not want to bye coins

• Kaye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the second time a purchase went thru as I tried to exit the game. First it was $25. But this time it was $49.99. Please remove this charge from my apple account. I see by this thread it is happening to others. I enjoy the game, but this needs to be fixed. Please remove immediately. Thank you

• Deb Gerdes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently purchased the $49.99 package and I have a trouble some shaking problem where i clicked it twice. Will you please remove one of the charges since l only wanted 1 package. Another question is how do you remove the 1tap to order?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had overv18k coins until I ran out of levels... Now with the new levels... All coins lost... 😑

• Nandish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally clicked purchase as phone was hanged. Is there any way i get refund?

Please, I beg you do delete my charge. I over drew my account and am facing a $65 overage fee. Please please please do whatever you can and get this charge taken off, I’m begging you.

• Pj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did anyone get a reply about “accidentally got a coin package?? “I tried to get off of the offer page and it put it on there while trying to delete. Then went to my game and it automatically played 2 coins!! I noticed the comments of this happening yesterday and today. Did anyone get a response?

Accidentally purchased a coin package. Was dozing while playing game. Have not used any of the purchase. How do I cancel this order and get money back?

Accidentally bought 13000 coins when I only wanted 1300. Definitely did not mean to buy $40 worth of coins. Please help!

Misunderstood how the process worked and decided to delythe game. Didn’t get to use the bees I purchased. Would like refund to my Apple account. Thank you.

• Ronan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app crashed and screen froze. inadvertently, bees got purchased for $51.99. please kindly process a refund

No idea what i “purchased”......did not want to purchase anything & somehow got coins & rockets!!!!! How do I get a refund????? Help!!!

• Cosmo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally bought a package. I don’t even know how. I got a screenshot saying your purchase is complete, and all of this stuff populated.

• Hailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my money back asap in my bank this is bullcrap I been trying for hours an last night where to get a refund an its go here an go there well I'm going to call the better business bureau if I don't get a really person asap an my money back today I was playing an next thing I know I see a dam bee with all theses coins an things on my phone an 25.00 taking I need that money it was for bills plz or I'm calling them u have lots of people saying the same thing so something not right

• Joanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally made a purchase but my money has been refunded, however the items from the purchase are still there. I want to keep playing but the pay for items make me nervous. I also can’t access the coins I earned to purchase a letter because when I try the screen with all the items to purchase comes up. If you have to clear everything off and let me start with a clean slate, just DO IT. I like the game but I’m ready to say goodbye!

• Jayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok now seeing all these other comments andcrealize this is a total scam. I don’t even have a clue how they charge us or how to “undubscribe”. I didn’t even know I HAD subscribed. It was an ad on a solitaire game and said try for free. I tried it and then later saw the app on my phone, which surprised me but I thought ok its free, give it a shot. I thought the coins and the bees were things we won. How DO we get out of this thing????

Feedback and Knowledge Base