How do I get my money back I purchased coins my accident I don’t want any coins

325 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If someone makes an accidental purchase. Players can use the link at the bottom of their email receipts from the app store to request a refund. They email will be sent to the email address that players use to login to the app store. On occasion the email receipt may get filtered to a junk mail folder or spam folder. Those folders should also be checked.

162 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I enjoyed playing the game but now it froze up on me. I don’t know if I was supposed to buy the app or what it means to buy coins or bees? Have no idea of the rules of the game or how to play/ pay. They can’t charge me if I haven’t paid for this can they? It’s fun but want expecting it to be a play for pay. How do they charge you? I don’t remember signing up for anything.

• Braiden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally bought a package for 960 spelling bees for 39.99 on accident. Is there a way to get a refund?

• Jeannie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidental purchase of bundle! Went in settings and pressed restore purchases and nothing happened! Help!

• JoAnn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was getting out of the app, and somehow I got charged $12.99.
    I don’t need or want that. Please refund my money.
    Bad business.

• Amy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don’t u have to put credit card information to buy coins bees etc? Just want to know if by just a click of s wrong button will charge

• V commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally swipe purchase. Please reverse purchase. ! I do not want the coins.
    Thank you

• Allan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please cancel my purchase and refund the cost. It was accidentally pressed by my 2 year old grandson on my phone. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally purchased coins
    I didn’t mean to hit the purchase button
    Please reverse the charge

Please refund me my $12. I had no intention of purchasing. No idea how it happened.

Accidentally purchased coins and did not want them. How do I get the money refunded?

This is total bullshit. I want my $50 back. Total accidental purchase. Thought it was for my sons xbox game. How do I get money back!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base