How do I get my money back I purchased coins my accident I don’t want any coins

325 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If someone makes an accidental purchase. Players can use the link at the bottom of their email receipts from the app store to request a refund. They email will be sent to the email address that players use to login to the app store. On occasion the email receipt may get filtered to a junk mail folder or spam folder. Those folders should also be checked.

162 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Barb Mulder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Help did not want a purchase just accidental swiped please reverse charges immediately or advise how I can do it. 54 dollars!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally purchased a large bundle of coins that I do not want. How can I reverse this and get my money refunded? Thank you

• Kristy Ramirez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ummmm, no I did not want the 12.99 bundle. Just got this new phone. Said double click to play. Except I didn’t have my glasses on and it really said double click to pay. Why would I want this???? I already had 8,000 plus coins!! Please take these stupid Bees back and your coins and give me my$$!

• Inae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please cancel this purchase it was tricky and I was trying to cancel and it charged me 49.99 . I want this canceled and refunded or will Yelp about this problem !!!

• Carlos Martinez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this game just ripped me off $53 I didn't purchase anything and I already texted them and I want my money back anybody have any solutions

• Mary Griffin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally purchased some package when I woke my phone up after it was asleep. How do I reverse this?

• Jennifer Fortier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i contacted google play who cancled my purchase i hate that the stupid bees are automatic now im afraid to play because i dont want to get charged for something i didnt want in the first place.

• Lael Lucia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t know how coins were purchased. How do I cancel? I did not authorize this!

• skm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same just happened to me. $54 with tax- and I don’t even know how it happened! This is NOT ok. Cancel the charge immediately! The only people who would spend that kind of money on this game are kids who don’t realize or care that someone is actually paying for it, or adults who are vulnerable to scams, so the fact that these in-app purchase options pop up all the time is unethical if you ask me. Get rid of them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base