How do I get my money back I purchased coins my accident I don’t want any coins

325 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If someone makes an accidental purchase. Players can use the link at the bottom of their email receipts from the app store to request a refund. They email will be sent to the email address that players use to login to the app store. On occasion the email receipt may get filtered to a junk mail folder or spam folder. Those folders should also be checked.

162 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Angela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somehow I accidentally purchased coins that I don’t want! How to I get reimbursed?

• Rennie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally purchased $50 worth of things I don’t want/need. Have asked for a refund through the support system. Is there another way?

• Melanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also accidentally made a purchase, seems odd all these people did that on the same day and week. Going to delete the app

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like so many other people who have written in, I somehow got charged $53 for a bundle of coins, bees, rockets, etc. that I do not want and did not request. I would like a refund. I agree with the other comments about how this is a scam; there are just too many complaints for the same problem (and virtually no other comments in this section).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally I made a purchased that U didn’t want.
    How do I get refund?
    Thanks

• Amy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally made purchase that I didn’t want. How do I get refund?

• Krista commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somehow I purchased coins without even know it. How do I get a refund?

• Debbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with all these people. I also accidentally purchased coins or something and want a refund. How do I do it. This forum is very useful without answers

Somehow i made a purchase. I do NOT want to purchase coins. Please send info to refund

• Jessie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I went to close the window asking if wanted to buy more coins and instead it made a purchase. I do not want these coins, please refund me.

I touched the screen by accident. Did NOT want to buy any coins! How can I reverse the “purchase” and receive a refund?

• pdhinsdale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I contacted an Apple advisor and they will be handling my refund. I too was charged for those stupid “bees” that I did not authorize. Too many comments like this with no answers from the developer. Scam.

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally purchased coins I didn’t want how do I get a refund?

I was recently shown I had made a purchase when I did not make this purchase. I request a refund.

I made a purchase by mistake and want to get a refund. I have received no Apple receipt in order to initiate a refund. Please help.

Feedback and Knowledge Base