How do I get my money back I purchased coins my accident I don’t want any coins

325 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If someone makes an accidental purchase. Players can use the link at the bottom of their email receipts from the app store to request a refund. They email will be sent to the email address that players use to login to the app store. On occasion the email receipt may get filtered to a junk mail folder or spam folder. Those folders should also be checked.

162 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased something by accident how do I get my money back. Who do I contact ?

Me too. I have fat thumbs! Give me my money back. And by the way this forum is stupid— it doesn’t give me any answers. How do I get my money back

I received an email notification for purchase of coins charged to my credit card. I did not authorize this purchase. I was not prompted to use my thumbprint. I also did not receive a receipt from iTunes to allow me to initiate a refund. I see how many others are experiencing this problem. Looks like an Apple scam.

• Russell Barnes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally purchased this bundle when I tried to reopen my phone my thumb print accidentally authorized the purchase. Please refund.

• Noelene Stumpf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The same thing happened to me! I got a pop up and thought I was closing it but instead it said I made a $27.49 purchase! This seems to be a real problem. I want my money refunded but don't even know how to contact the right people.

I was playing the game when the screen popped up to purchase additional coins. I accidentally purchased coins and do not want them. Please refund my money. $39.99.

• Terri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I, too, accidentally made a purchase of a Super Bundle. Please refund my money. Too easy for authorization with finger print!

• Joanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally made a purchase when I picked up my phone after dropping it. Please remove the purchase. I can’t believe it’s that easy to accidentally spend money, at least ask for a confirmation. I have so much showing up on the game, I’m afraid to use it.

I need my money back didnt meant to purchased anything..could you pls send my money back

Feedback and Knowledge Base