Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally made a purchase when I picked up my phone after dropping it. Please remove the purchase. I can’t believe it’s that easy to accidentally spend money, at least ask for a confirmation. I have so much showing up on the game, I’m afraid to use it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need my money back didnt meant to purchased anything..could you pls send my money back

• Pauline Stevenson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just tried to close out the app on a purchase screen and somehow it said I made a purchase! Don’t even know what i purchased! Help. Please reverse charges and refund money.

• L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I made a purchase of some sort in error and am not interested in purchasing anything. Please refund me immediately. And send confirmation of refund to email address.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hit purchase by accident while carrying my phone. I don’t know what I’ve bought and didn’t mean to buy Anything!! Please refund me.

• Cathy Hardison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did not mean to make a purchase. Just hit wrong button. Don’t know what I purchased. Please refund. Thanks

• D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn’t mean to purchase. Clicked wrong button. Went to clean screen and read my thumb. Idk even what I purchased. Please remove.

• Jean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hit the package purchase button by accident just holding my phone. Please refund me. I like the game to be more challenging without all the hints and help. It’s a great game! Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base