How do I get my money back I purchased coins my accident I don’t want any coins

325 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anthony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If someone makes an accidental purchase. Players can use the link at the bottom of their email receipts from the app store to request a refund. They email will be sent to the email address that players use to login to the app store. On occasion the email receipt may get filtered to a junk mail folder or spam folder. Those folders should also be checked.

162 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Pauline Stevenson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just tried to close out the app on a purchase screen and somehow it said I made a purchase! Don’t even know what i purchased! Help. Please reverse charges and refund money.

• L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I made a purchase of some sort in error and am not interested in purchasing anything. Please refund me immediately. And send confirmation of refund to email address.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hit purchase by accident while carrying my phone. I don’t know what I’ve bought and didn’t mean to buy Anything!! Please refund me.

• Cathy Hardison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did not mean to make a purchase. Just hit wrong button. Don’t know what I purchased. Please refund. Thanks

• D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn’t mean to purchase. Clicked wrong button. Went to clean screen and read my thumb. Idk even what I purchased. Please remove.

• Jean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hit the package purchase button by accident just holding my phone. Please refund me. I like the game to be more challenging without all the hints and help. It’s a great game! Thanks.

I tried to get out of purchase menu and accidentally bought coins. Please get rid of purchase.

• Diane Ericson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I pressed 99¢, but I must’ve touched the $19.99 on the screen at the same time. I contacted support...hoping to hear back...don’t even have that much in my bank account!

I also just purchased coins by accident. I open the app on my phone and hit the home button to minimize but instead it purchased coins. Please take back the coins and refund me!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base