I suggest you ...

Completed offer did not receive coins

I completed one of the game offers and no coins were received when it said I would get over 2000

266 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Tapjoy offers can take time to show up. If you open the offer section and then click the menu icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen, then this will show a tab for reward status. You can use this tab to contact support for tapjoy and check the status of offers. Thanks

176 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was charged for two purchases but only got coins for one. Please make this purchase good

• Allan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased coins 23 hours ago and they have not been added to my game... I want refund or these coins given to me in gameplay. I tried instructions above about menu icon in the top left of screen but that option didn’t show itself. I don’t mean to complain, I’m just frustrated and would like results.

• Kaye Perkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I put thru $14.99 for 2940 coins last night, said had gone thru but didn’t so put thru another $14.99, said it went thru but it didn’t? I have been charged twice with no outcome.
    What to do please?
    I tried doing the menu thing as described above but with no luck.
    Thanks

I purchased bundle and did not receive. I pressed again and did not receive bundle. I was charged with both. I want a refund on my account.

• Doug Avery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally hit purchase button for 6,240 coins. Purchase went through, but coins never appeared. Since I didn't want the coins anyway, I would prefer a refund. If that can't happen, I would at least like the coins. Thanks.

On the 23/24/25/26/30 purchased coins, even though it said that they were successful, didn’t come through. Some of my second attempts went through. Even though I enjoy this game, I will have to delete it if this is not rectified. As I can see from the comments, other people have the same problem. Hope u can look into this as I will have a complaint with ITune.

• Geri Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I made 2 separate purchases for $12.99. The first purchase I did not receive any of the coins, I was supposed to receive 2940. I also did not receive the 5 hints or the 5 arrows. I did receive 5 rockets and 25 bees. On the second purchase I did not receive anything at all.

• Tiffany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased super bundle for $5.99 and I did not receive the coins I paid for.

• Derek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never got my super bonus that I paid for. I was charged $9.51 and never got anything. If this isn’t resolved I’m going to delete the app

• Tom Meholic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As I look at 165 DISATISFIED CUSTOMERS, I COULD EASILY REPORT YOU TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND

START A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST YOUR COMPANY FOR FRAUD

• Tom Meholic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My (2) orders were placed April 17.Nothing received. Processed payment received today April 28th.

ELEVEN DAYS LATER!!!!!

It takes this long to even process the order?
    Still not received any product from 2 orders placed!!!!!!!

TOTALLY UNSATISFIED .

Once received I'll probably delete the Wordscape App and you lost a customer!!!!!!

meholic.thomas@gmail.com

• Anita Beckham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have several purchases and have not received my coins. Will show it was approved and set to play and still no coins. Would like refund or my coins.

Not only did I do A survey and didn’t get my coins but I never Got the offer from the survey for the chick fillet card. And I cant Get back to where I was Last on that screen

I spent $35AUD on coins today and have not received 1 coin. Please tell me how I can get my money refunded to me.

• K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought a bundle twice each time for 5.99 and have not received the coins / credit on my app. Pleas advise.

• hfmatilija1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You keep giving no info or help on the order I placed and never received. You keep giving me instruction I don’t understand, as I am not computer knowledgeable. I have come to the conclusion that I have lost my $100. I will wait the last time for a satisfactory answer. As I have received weird responses from 2 of your people. Then with no reasonable response I will right a review on your lack of follow through and refund. I still buy small purchases but no longer. I will give a harsh review and then go to a different company to make new purchases

You have taken £5.99 and £12.99 from my amex card and have not given me the credits, please give them to me

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base