I suggest you ...

Completed offer did not receive coins

I completed one of the game offers and no coins were received when it said I would get over 2000

52 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kathy Mitchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have read all the comments this site about not receiving coin you promised from offers. it is clear that site has no respect for its players. there are other games out there that do respect us and understand we have options available when choosing what games to play. this game has Time After Time Dishonored us by making fraudulent offers and surveys that have not only not delivered as promised but has taken our names and internet addresses and use them blanket us with unwanted emails and texts offering us even further fraudulent items. the best thing you can do is to uninstall this game and then follow it up by telling everybody on your Facebook accounts and on your contact list how this game treats its players. putting a game out of business puts other games on notice that that we will not tolerate this Behavior. our time and money is worth more than whatever gain they get by putting forth fraudulent offers and videos that don't pay us as promised. vote with your fingers!

• shploops commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

completed village 3 in coinmaster and didn't receive the 10,000+ coins for it. it was a lot of work for nothing??

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completed the required number of games to play in the offer to earn coins but didn’t get them!

• Sara Kirk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

completed two tasks for coins - level 31 on gummy drop and level 12 on coin dozer, neither have paid out!

• Matissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is total rubbish I’ve completed offers and not reviewed coins. Just joined the army of gullible idiots I guess

• Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I signed up for and completed the Now TV entertainment pass 14-day trial offer, I never got my coins.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completed highest level of snowflake challenge. Received 100 coins instead of the stated 1000 coins.

• Ariel Jackman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did an offer and I did a challenge and didn't receive anything both equals to the amount of 12,000 coins

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base