I suggest you ...

Firefly event not awarding 1000 coins upon completion. It's getting annoying.

51 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

craig shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Janie Biagi Watts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The firefly game gives you coins up to 50. The 1000 points go to “brilliance” points. If anyone knows what those are supposed to be for let me know. I’m clueless!

• More levels please!! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You only get 50 coins I think! The thousand is points added to your score. The 1st level is only 10 coins! Is it worth playing? I do because I love the game!

• Bean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You don’t get coins. You see the 1000 go to increase the brilliance number in the sun. But I don’t understand the benefit of that number

• Kodo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it’s not supposed to give 1000
    coins... look closer, it’s brilliance.

• Lcf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The weekly games that I see in my app like firefly award only 10,25, maybe 50 coins. They do award their Brilliance Points in up to 1000 point increments. Brilliance points seem to stroke the ego but don’t actually help buy coins for hints. (As in hey look I have 40000 Brilliance points)

• Gail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn't get 1000 coins for completing the firefly event either

• Caron Gordon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did noty get mine either, you can snap the money fast enough when getting paid for coins where are the ones I won????

• Joel Rabbitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completed the event after hearing my wife complain of not receiving her 1000 coins and neither did I. I was awarded 50. Quite a significant disparity there.

• DrPKP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too did not receive 1000 coins upon completing firefly collecting... :(

• Shadow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Twice I was meant to earn 1000 coins and they seem to go in the shopping cart not the counter. The first time this happened I thought the thousands digit maybe didn't show till I went below 1000 but that didn't happen, and I've just had the same thing happen again. I bought coins before but will not again.

• Dallas M. Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why am i not getting the 1000 coins from the firefly event? i got 25 for completeing it same as the last timed eceny i did not get the 1000 so i am wondering if its a bug or programmed that way

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base