I suggest you ...

Kids made purchase I didn't want coins

Kids hit purchase button. I have never purchased anything in your app and I would like a refund please.

208 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A $12.99 purchase was mistakenly made. I haven’t used any of the coins. Please send instructions for a refund. Thank you.

My baby was playing with my sons phone and accidentally hit the purchase button. I would like a refund.

• Fr. Dimitrios Motaitis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess after I was playing the game the screen stayed on, and when I put my phone in my pocket and took it out, a purchase was made without me even being aware. I have never purchased any coins from this or similar games, nor will I ever. Please refund the purchase, I am going to delete the game now. I expect an email in response, thank you

• Mary Cook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My daughter made a purchase for $49.99 by mistake. I can't afford this and was wondering how I get a refund?!! I can't afford to have this!!!

• Sherry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be refunded for the purchase of $24.99 as my daughter accidentally purchased this. How do I get a refund?

• Kristina T. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My child made a purchase that was $50!!! I definitely did not want. Tried to get a refund through Apple, but that didn’t work. Please issue a refund for the bundle pack. PLEASE! This is not a mistake I can afford!

Wow my kiddo made a purchase way to easy. This just happened and I need a refund. How do I get that???

• Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidental purchase made while putting our baby down for a nap. How do I request a refund?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base