I suggest you ...

Hit purchase button by accident, please refund my money.

342 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jose Chinea shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

255 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mary Mantebea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, someone used my Apple ID to mistakenly hit on the purchases button so the need all the you’ve take out of my account ASAP cos I am a single who is not working and I need my money to live on.

• Debbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there,
    I accidentally pressed the purchase button by mistake, I did not want to or can afford to pay £23.99.
    Please refund my money, thank you
    Sarah from one of your department said I was to request a refund on the link at the bottom of my receipt which I don’t seem to have! Please could you check if my purchase went through.

Debbie

• Erik "Anonymous" commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somehow a charge of $49.99 was made to my credit card by or for this game. i have never made an in game purchase, ever !!
    Please refund the $49.99

• AMD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I left my phone open while I was walking and it opened to the packages. I tried exiting out of the app and hitting the home button “purchased” a package of $45.00. Even worse, the notification where it wants to conform your purchase popped up, but it never let me cancel it before it disappeared. I want my money back!

• Joseph Ciaburri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally purchased 53.30 by accident did not realize until I saw my bank transactions can you please refund and remove whatever I purchased accidentally thank you

• RJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Didn’t know there was a cost — I didn’t want this!!!

• rylie smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn’t purchase anything. I was pressing the home button to get out of the app and it scanned my finger and said “your purchase was successful”.

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I DID NoT just purchase anything! Please cancel/refund! I took my phone out of my pocket and it said I purchased. NO!

• Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidental purchases pls want refund due to touch screen problem.

• Julius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally bought the $25 coin bundle. This was a mistake and I would like to ask for a refund. Thanks.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base