I suggest you ...

Hit purchase button by accident, please refund my money.

409 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jose Chinea shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

331 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Whitney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was trying to exit out of my 3 year old son buying a 12.99 package and it purchased. Please refund my money

• Liz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My 5 year old son hit the purchase button of $39.99 can I please get my money back

• Stacy Hoechst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally pushed a button and ordered a clue package. I am hoping to return the package as I cannot afford it. please help

• Sandra Welch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see there are many people who have been charged when they accidentally hit the purchase button. The same thing happened to me but I didn't realize it until I got a notice from Google Pay. Seeing that this has happened to so many other people makes me suspect that we are being fraudulently charged. Once I am certain the charges are reversed I will delete this app.

• Denise Adorian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ve been asking for my refunds. I have never wanted to purchase anything I’m always asked in other games if I’m sure I want to purchase. I never want to purchase ever. This last time it was 50 .00!!!!!! I’m an elderly lady This has upset me very much. Please refund any and all purchaces

• DJC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please refund me this i did not purchase this but some how has managed to give me £45 worth of stuff i don't want

• Bea Glover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is too crazy! I love this game, but I cant keep playing a game that's tricking me out of money and overdrafts my acct. refund immediately!!!

• Bea Glover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

plz refund my money. it's too easy to accidentally hit these buttons. I will not play this game again until I get my refund. it said payment unsuccessful, but its pending in my acct. this is happening too often. Please return my refund!!!

• Dls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I checked out what was in the mega bundle, but DID NOT purchase. It brought up the fingerprint screen to purchase, and I hit cancel. I did not place fingerprint.
    Please reverse this purchase. This should not happen!

• Judy Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also hit the purchase button by accident. I don’t see mention of a price anywhere. I thought that if there was a price, a notification listing the price would pop up and require my authorization. Please let me know the cost. I am also respectfully requesting a refund. Thank you for your time and support.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base