Revise Wordscapes so that coins earned can be swapped for rockets, bees, bullseye, etc. Otherwise the coins are useless.
Revise Wordscapes so that coins earned can be swapped for rockets, bees, bullseye, etc. Otherwise the coins have no purpose and seem useless.
I appreciate you trying to help people...but I cannot agree with what you said.
The first part was mildly okay,the part about love; because 1 John 1:18-19 says 'There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.'
But looking to ourselves for answers is so wrong! When we need answers,especially concerning illnesses,we must look to Jesus!
James 5:15 says 'And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up....'
And don't follow your heart,because once again,the Bible(KJV) says in Jeremiah 17:9 'The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?'
So friend,please look up to Jesus! The one that never leaves,never forsakes,and always is there! He never turns anyone away. And even if we can't see why he is causing us to be ill,or in some sort of trouble,Remember: Romans 8:28 'And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.'
ebook = enough. Oops!
You can swap coins for rockets, hints, etc. Just click on what you want to get and if you have ebook coins you'll get it.
Julie Ethier Fortier commented
Agreed! Coins are worthless!
I'm confused. that's what I can use coins for. the only thing.
Maria- Enjoyed your post.
I love this idea.
Emerald City commented
ANITA’S STEPS TO LIVING A LIFE OF LOVE AND JOY
When we do things that we really enjoy doing, that we are passionate about we will live our life in joy, says Anita.
1. If you’re sick, don’t fight it. Embrace it. Love where you are now. Only when you approach your health challenges from a point of love can you overcome the fear.
2. Sometimes less information is better. When it comes to illness, more information does not necessarily equal more power. Too much research can actually add to the fear and symptoms.
3. Through your illness, your body is giving you a message. Work to understand and be with what is.
4. Everything comes from within.
5. Ask yourself, “What brings me joy?” And do more of that.
6. Don’t obsess and make your life about the illness.
7. Love yourself unconditionally.
8. Positive thinking can only help to a certain extent. It’s more about being yourself and loving yourself – regardless of what you are
9. Stop judging yourself.
10. Express yourself fully. Ask yourself: “Am I allowing myself to express who I am? Am I being this person because I want to be
accepted, or because it is who I am?”
11. Be centered in your true essence. From the place of pure centered-ness, miracles are possible. It’s about being, not doing. When you are in the space of being, miracles are possible.
12. The only thing that limits you is your own beliefs.
13. The best way to get out of a fear state is to do something that brings you into a state of joy. Find something that changes your state completely. Whatever it is – music or art or going out in nature. Do something completely different. Or meditate. If we can be still, we can go into a different reality.
14. Stay totally open. Get into a defused state in which all of the possibilities lie before you and you haven’t locked into any one.
15. Follow your bliss and do what you love. We tend to do what we think we should do, rather than what our heart tells us to do. We don’t do what makes our heart sing.
16. You are your own guru. All your answers are inside you.
17.Nobody is better than (or less than) you. We are all equal.
18. Focus on your feelings more than your thoughts. Make your everyday choices based on what makes you FEEL good, rather than what you THINK you should do or what others think you should do.
19.Don’t let a fear of failing or displeasing others run your life.
20.Realize your own MAGNIFICENCE
Ayomi Shields commented
Of this happened my dad would finish the whole game in 2 hours.
Ayomi Shields commented
I agree. I find this game enjoyable but have realized there is no purpose for the coins which makes it less fun.
Lorraine Newell commented
i wish you would place the 200 and 300 buttons to the top of the game page, instead of having them on the right side.
Agree! It’s so hard to figure out what these bees and rockets are, you don’t know till you spend them!
I would like a clear set of instruction about how to use - and accumulate - rockets, coins, darts, piggy bank, etc. Otherwise I’m scrapping this game - no fun!
Please return earned coins
Wendy Gold Parris commented
This is my biggest complaint!
But you can use them one at a time - it reduces your coins.
Teri Okazaki Collins commented
So do I!!